Prime To Pick NFL Teams For Sanders & Hunter

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00

Obviously Sanders is going to ATL. If Hunter goes to Detroit I’m all for this. If not, not cool.

what the hell is up with matching suits? what are they, toddlers being dressed by Mommy? They're not even actual brothers.

View attachment 117750

Here's how I read this: "These two kids are spoiled brats that believe they're better than everyone else and will ultimately be a locker room cancer."

Makes me wonder if Prime already has a plan in place to join an NFL team next year (ATL).

Makes me wonder if Prime already has a plan in place to join an NFL team next year (ATL).
If he doesn't, this is the advertisement that he is looking for an advisor role with an NFL team. Just like he has done all along, he is riding Hunter up the ladder. Want hunter in college, hire deion...twice. Want him in the NFL? Draft him and dare him to sit out. I wouldn't want any part of any of those three, it's like the Ball situation the NBA has dealt with.

If my son is a recruit this is some serious red flag shit. Hunter isn't even his son, wtf?

This take by prime is hilarious. He claims he wants what’s best for his son. That clearly isn’t true with the offensive line he gave him last yr. Probably should tell him to transfer to a school that has one.