PS5 Preorders

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,609.00
How are people having such a hard time pre ordering a PS5? I bought two easy.

Who else?

For the first time I am considering not getting a console. Only value I ever saw in them was RPGs and sports games. EA has killed sports games amd most RPGs now show up on PC.

Never have I purchased a system on launch. Usually, I wait until a few games I'm very interested in are available on the system before I purchase. I'm still happy with my PS4, so it might take an epic title like Elder Scrolls 6 or GTA 6 for me to pull the trigger on a PS5.

The closest I've ever purchased a console to its release date was the Nintendo Wii - a few days after its release. The Wii was bundled with Wii Sports and virtual bowling was something I could get everyone in the family into on Thanksgiving that year. That was a good decision... It was legendary to witness my grandmother talk maad shit to my grandfather in front of everyone every time he would throw a bad ball.

Never have I purchased a system on launch. Usually, I wait until a few games I'm very interested in are available on the system before I purchase. I'm still happy with my PS4, so it might take an epic title like Elder Scrolls 6 or GTA 6 for me to pull the trigger on a PS5.

The closest I've ever purchased a console to its release date was the Nintendo Wii - a few days after its release. The Wii was bundled with Wii Sports and virtual bowling was something I could get everyone in the family into on Thanksgiving that year. That was a good decision... It was legendary to witness my grandmother talk maad shit to my grandfather in front of everyone every time he would throw a bad ball.
We have DWI Friday's ... drinking, smoking and slinging bananas on MarioKart. BTW, you are getting old when you pull a hammy racing Mario.

We have DWI Friday's ... drinking, smoking and slinging bananas on MarioKart. BTW, you are getting old when you pull a hammy racing Mario.
Mario Kart is still one of the premier go-to games when I've got people over. When I've got more than four who want to play splitscreen, I usually sit some games out to allow my guests a chance at winning a race.

Mario Kart is still one of the premier go-to games when I've got people over. When I've got more than four who want to play splitscreen, I usually sit some games out to allow my guests a chance at winning a race.
We race against each other one or two races and by then we are just drunk/stoned enough to go to the mirror. We do a play by play and color commentary on the mirror race just to mess with each other ... damn we end up laughing so much that we can't race because of tears in our eyes.