PSN ID

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 89,512.00
Figure what the hell, if you play on PSN I'm here for it. Not much of a gamer, but am enjoying the Fall Guys and bought the PGA Tour 2K21, which I'm a bit disappointed in, but if you're on PS and play some game, maybe we'll have some intersections.

Enyalois

The non response to this has been much better than reply I got back from a friend I asked about playing it last week and followed up on. I mean, damn, I just want to drunkenly shoot the shit with random people. Life is fleeting.

Attachments

• damn.PNG
    damn.PNG
    31.1 KB · Views: 21
Damn. Sorry to hear that. That's rough.

I don't even know what PSN is, but I'll check with my kids....they probably know. I haven't done any gaming in years, but if I have the capability to do so here at home, happy shoot the shit.

Only have an xbox. Though I am thinking about switching to the PS5... idk, yet. Ideally, I would probably go PC, but don't have the space right now.

Only have an xbox. Though I am thinking about switching to the PS5... idk, yet. Ideally, I would probably go PC, but don't have the space right now.
Xbox and PC here, there is nothing on PlayStation that I want (though I am thinking about getting a ps5 too if warzone doesn't allow cross play to be turned off on xbox when cold war releases, ps4 can 100% turn off cross play to avoid hackers on the PC) we'll see

My PSN is TN_Chris

Yeah, I know...very creative lol.

I'm not the biggest gamer but I play here and there. Currently been playing Dead By Daylight (has cross-play with XBox and PC) and Fall Guys.

Was just playing the pga2k21 game. Need to unlock some new clubs. My friends big ugly as Greek fuck was out driving my midget Papua New Guinea guy.

The non response to this has been much better than reply I got back from a friend I asked about playing it last week and followed up on. I mean, damn, I just want to drunkenly shoot the shit with random people. Life is fleeting.
Season 1 Holy Crap GIF by Rick and Morty

camfantasy420

yeah, was just trying to shoot the shit with a cat from HS, have since tried to introduce him to the versuz battles, specifically when it was snoop vs. dmx, which he was big on, but nah, wasn't a fan of the platform.

Xbox and PC here, there is nothing on PlayStation that I want (though I am thinking about getting a ps5 too if warzone doesn't allow cross play to be turned off on xbox when cold war releases, ps4 can 100% turn off cross play to avoid hackers on the PC) we'll see
I'm interested in the Spiderman game and that is my son (5 yo) favorite superhero, so I think he could have tons of fun with it too.

just a joke, since there were so many other 420 names here.

My xbox ID is just Chipper
ahhh gotcha gotcha yea ppl with 420 in their name are the coolest ;)