Flex, need 1:

Conner
Snell
Fournette
Kelley
Laviska
Jeudy

Standard Scoring
Honestly, I think I would take Laviska here. Jags won’t just roll over easy and Minshew went his way a lot last week. I could see another high target day. Not sure about TDs or anything, but that feels the best bet there.

Maybe a close second is Snell, but who knows how that backfield breaks out today. Looks like it could be a committee forming.

Assuming they both play, Damien Harris or Jamison Crowder? Full point PPR. Need 10 points.

I would likely go Harris. I think Crowder is playing, but he isn’t 100%. Plus, and most importantly, Darnold isn’t playing.

I need a RB bad, have offer to trade Hopkins for Jacobs. I'm only considering because I have Kirk that I can start who has been on fire. I thinking to do trade, any thoughts??

I need a RB bad, have offer to trade Hopkins for Jacobs. I'm only considering because I have Kirk that I can start who has been on fire. I thinking to do trade, any thoughts??
I don’t know the full picture well, but you explain some particulars well.

Yes, if you are hurting for one position and good enough in the other you have to do a trade like this.

Jacobs should be steady the rest of the way if healthy. Hopkins has been down off his norm last game or two. I would pull the trigger.

Only potential suck will be the game(s) where Hopkins goes off and Kirk get nothing. I would wake those painful moments if RB is that hard of a need.

I don’t know the full picture well, but you explain some particulars well.

Yes, if you are hurting for one position and good enough in the other you have to do a trade like this.

Jacobs should be steady the rest of the way if healthy. Hopkins has been down off his norm last game or two. I would pull the trigger.

Only potential suck will be the game(s) where Hopkins goes off and Kirk get nothing. I would wake those painful moments if RB is that hard of a need.
Thanks, I have McLaurin, Kirk, Thielen and Besaley as my other WR's. The addition of Jacobs helps my backfield, I have Elliott and he is sucking big time with Dak out and the Dallas O line struggling. Other backs are 3 or 4 backs at best, Moss, Murray and Dallas, will likely drop Dallas once I see one of the SEA backs will come back. I have option to pick up Gallman, Edwards or Ballage on FA wire if I drop Dallas. Let me know what you think of those three of you can??

Thanks, I have McLaurin, Kirk, Thielen and Besaley as my other WR's. The addition of Jacobs helps my backfield, I have Elliott and he is sucking big time with Dak out and the Dallas O line struggling. Other backs are 3 or 4 backs at best, Moss, Murray and Dallas, will likely drop Dallas once I see one of the SEA backs will come back. I have option to pick up Gallman, Edwards or Ballage on FA wire if I drop Dallas. Let me know what you think of those three of you can??
I did pull trigger on trade.

Gallman has come across as too streaky to me from what I’ve seen of him. Plus, tough offense to move the ball on the ground in.

I don’t know. I would love to see one more week from Ballage. But, if it has to be done now Edwards is the best in my mind. He can move the ball. And with Ingram banged up and the offense struggling to pass the ball he could see increased chances.