K- Harrison Butker

BN- Antonio Gibson- RB
BN- Dalton Shultz- TE
BN- Michael Gallop- WR
BN- Kenny Pickett- QB
BN- Kenny McIntosh- RB
BN- Mecole Hardman- WR
BN- Curtis Samuel- WR

Moves still pending, but already traded Shultz for Zay Jones and am dropping Samuel to pick up Noah Fant

shaun-of-the-dead-shaun-of-the-dead-gifs.gif

14 team league, I drafted 13th. PPR

QB- Dak Prescott
RB- Josh Jacobs
RB- Rachaad White
WR- Davonte Adams
WR- Keenan Allen
TE- Dallas Goedart
Flex- Brandon Aiyuk
D/ST- Steelers
K- Harrison Butker

BN- Antonio Gibson- RB
BN- Dalton Shultz- TE
BN- Michael Gallop- WR
BN- Kenny Pickett- QB
BN- Kenny McIntosh- RB
BN- Mecole Hardman- WR
BN- Curtis Samuel- WR

Moves still pending, but already traded Shultz for Zay Jones and am dropping Samuel to pick up Noah Fant
Fuck your team, and your immaculate grid

your rb is precarious

Week one, Aiyuk had a hell of a game for me, not much from anyone else, and I was going against Tyreke Hill, so I’m off to an 0-1 start

Gonna be off to a 2-1 start after stumbling out of the gate in week one. Gonna have the most points in the league this week. Already at nearly 140 with Goedert and White still to play. Not bad for a ppr 14 team league where I got zero out of my flex because I didn’t see Aiyuk was inactive until the game already started

Davante Adams and Keenan Allen pretty well won the week for me by themselves

Pretty mid performance this week, but as long as Darren Waller doesn’t get 23 or more points tonight, I will improve to 3-1.

Ended the regular season 9-4-1 and clinched the top seed and a first round bye in the playoffs. My division was brutal. All 4 WC teams come from it. Other division winner was 7-7 after starting the season 7-0, and still won after a 7 game losing streak and he gets a bye too despite being by far the worst team to make the playoffs. Last place in my division scored like 200 more points than first place in the other division

Ended the regular season 9-4-1 and clinched the top seed and a first round bye in the playoffs. My division was brutal. All 4 WC teams come from it. Other division winner was 7-7 after starting the season 7-0, and still won after a 7 game losing streak and he gets a bye too despite being by far the worst team to make the playoffs. Last place in my division scored like 200 more points than first place in the other division
14 team leagues are tough, I finished 12-2 in my 12 team league.

14 team leagues are tough, I finished 12-2 in my 12 team league.
Good thing I got the bye this week. Team’s been pretty healthy all season, but Jacobs and Allen missing this week would have killed my championship chances. Hopefully one of them is back next week, I can manage without one, but not both