RememberTheKoy's Official 2023 NFL Power Rankings W9

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
  • Last week's ranks are in parenthesis.
  • RememberTheKoy's EXCLUSIVE Division Rankings located at the bottom based on mathematical analytics from the Power Rankings. No other power rankings do it. Very exclusive, very intuitive. Now exclusive to HooplaNation.
  • These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings.
  • Last weeks rankings thread is located here.

1. Philadelphia Eagles (1)
2. Miami Dolphins (3)
3. Kansas City Chiefs (2)
4. Baltimore Ravens (4)
5. Seattle Seahawks (6)
6. Dallas Cowboys (7)
7. Jacksonville Jaguars (8)
8. Detroit Lions (9)
9. Cincinnati Bengals (11)
10. San Francisco 49ers (5)
11. Cleveland Browns (10)
12. Buffalo Bills (13)
13. Pittsburgh Steelers (12)
14. New York Jets (19)
15. New Orleans Saints (21)
16. Minnesota Vikings (20)
17. Houston Texans (16)
18. Los Angeles Chargers (23)
19. Tennessee Titans (24)
20. Indianapolis Colts (15)
21. Atlanta Falcons (17)
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (18)
23. Los Angeles Rams (14)
24. Denver Broncos (26)
25. New England Patriots (25)
26. Washington Redskins (29)
27. Chicago Bears (22)
28. Green Bay Packers (27)
29. New York Giants (28)
30. Oakland Raiders (30)
31. Arizona Cardinals (31)
32. Carolina Panthers (32)

Top 7 Best in NFC Based on Power Rankings
1. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Seattle Seahawks
6. Dallas Cowboys
8. Detroit Lions
10. San Francisco 49ers
15. New Orleans Saints
16. Minnesota Vikings

Top 7 Best in AFC Based on Power Rankings
2. Miami Dolphins
3. Kansas City Chiefs
4. Baltimore Ravens
7. Jacksonville Jaguars
9. Cincinnati Bengals
11. Cleveland Browns
12. Buffalo Bills

Best Division AFC North - 37 Points
2. AFC East - 53 Points
3. NFC East - 62 Points
4. AFC South - 63 Points
5. NFC West - 69 Points
6. AFC West - 75 Points
7. NFC North - 79 Points
Worst Division NFC South - 90 Points

Holy fuck the Giants are terrible.

Yeah, nah. Jags >>>>>>> Ravens.

27. Chicago Bears (22)
29. New York Giants (28)
30. Oakland Raiders (30)

Should be:

27. Oakland Raiders (30)
28. New York Giants (28)
29. Green Bay Packers (27)
30. Chicago Bears (22)

Raiders beat the Packers
Packers beat the Bears
Giants and Packers both suck, but Giants have lost to mostly playoff teams with good defenses while the Packers have lost to mostly non-playoff teams with bad defenses.

27. Chicago Bears (22)
29. New York Giants (28)
30. Oakland Raiders (30)

Should be:

27. Oakland Raiders (30)
28. New York Giants (28)
30. Chicago Bears (22)

Raiders beat the Packers
Packers beat the Bears
Giants and Packers both suck, but Giants have lost to mostly playoff teams with good defenses while the Packers have lost to mostly non-playoff teams with bad defenses.

Bears beat the Raiders like 2 weeks ago and it wasn't even really close.

Giants have by far the worst point differential in the league.

Bears beat the Raiders like 2 weeks ago and it wasn't even really close.

Giants have by far the worst point differential in the league.
When you've got a triangle of head-to-head results, total win-loss record matters.

Raiders = 3-5
Packers = 2-5
Bears = 2-6

Therefore, that order is correct between those three teams.

I'm not going to fuss much about slotting the Giants anywhere between the Raiders and Cardinals, but the Giants definitely need to be slotted between those two teams at the moment. We'll see what happens this weekend when the Giants and Raiders play each other.

When you've got a triangle of head-to-head results, total win-loss record matters.

Raiders = 3-5
Packers = 2-5
Bears = 2-6

Therefore, that order is correct between those three teams.

I'm not going to fuss much about slotting the Giants anywhere between the Raiders and Cardinals, but the Giants definitely need to be slotted between those two teams at the moment. We'll see what happens this weekend when the Giants and Raiders play each other.

Please read the top of my power rankings.

"These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings."

Please read the top of my power rankings.

"These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings."
:rolleyes2:

So you have no intention of ever actually debating your opinions, you're just posting this crap for attention like a 13-year-old girl. Got it. I'll leave you to it then. Have fun playing with your crickets.

So you have no intention of ever actually debating your opinions, you're just posting this crap for attention like a 13-year-old girl. Got it. I'll leave you to it then. Have fun playing with your crickets.

I have no issue debating it I'm just telling you I'm not going to rank based on what the standings are. Sorry I don't agree with your shitty opinions. Hope you can get over it.

I have no issue debating it I'm just telling you I'm not going to rank based on what the standings are. Sorry I don't agree with your shitty opinions. Hope you can get over it.
I'm providing legitimate concrete evidence to support my opinions. You're flailing around like Eric Cartman spewing "whateva, I'll do what I want!" out of one corner of your mouth while spewing "your shitty opinions" out of the other corner as if you've got some level of opinion-superiority over me. Pft.

I'm interested in civilized adult debates about football here; not juvenile internet trolling banter. If you are incapable of the former, then I'll leave you alone so you can play with Polly Prissypants.

I'm providing legitimate concrete evidence to support my opinions. You're flailing around like Eric Cartman spewing "whateva, I'll do what I want!" out of one corner of your mouth while spewing "your shitty opinions" out of the other corner as if you've got some level of opinion-superiority over me. Pft.

I'm interested in civilized adult debates about football here; not juvenile internet trolling banter. If you are incapable of the former, then I'll leave you alone so you can play with Polly Prissypants.

You're literally a half retard with the backing of your opinions.

Last edited:
You want to actually discuss the reasons for why I consider one team above another then we can do that. But all you have done is attack my method and act like just because one team beat another team 6 weeks ago they can't be above another team and refer to the standings. That's no discussion. See the disclaimer at the top, this isn't a re-order of the standings. This is a breakdown of where I see teams currently based on a multitude of factors.

27. Chicago Bears (22)
29. New York Giants (28)
30. Oakland Raiders (30)

Should be:

27. Oakland Raiders (30)
28. New York Giants (28)
30. Chicago Bears (22)

Raiders beat the Packers
Packers beat the Bears
nobody cares bfd GIF

Image result for thats a bingo gif