TV Series Reservation Dogs

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 28,020.00
Decided to check this out this week. It’s on FX but I watched on Hulu.

It’s silly and dumb in many good ways. But it’s also thoughtful and intelligent in many amazing ways.

Anyone watch this yet? It’s a great glimpse of current life as a Native American.

I wasn’t prompted to watch it by white guilt. Nor did it spark feelings of white guilt. What it did show me were nuanced and interesting characters, humorously well played (and also shown emotionally super well).

And, I don’t care, the spirit visitor that one of the main characters Bear gets just cracked me up every single time.

I've thought about starting it, but have too much to finish up

I like it. It's got a certain charm to it and can range from comedy to some deeper emotional moments. Episode 5, the one where Cheese goes on a ride along with the cop, was my favorite.

I plan on watching it, but I haven't been watching any shows lately.

I am a fan of Taika Waititi from his work with Thor and Jojo Rabbit...he has a weird sense of humor and I expect to see that in this show as well.

I plan on watching it, but I haven't been watching any shows lately.

I am a fan of Taika Waititi from his work with Thor and Jojo Rabbit...he has a weird sense of humor and I expect to see that in this show as well.
You expect right. It’s there some. Not so much that it overpowers the story and emotions going on, but when a little comic relief is needed it is a weird sense of humor. And it’s awesome.

Here’s the Unknown Warrior. Love this character.

• Funny!
Reactions: ill
You expect right. It’s there some. Not so much that it overpowers the story and emotions going on, but when a little comic relief is needed it is a weird sense of humor. And it’s awesome.
dude is just on top of his game these days

"the spirit world is cold...nipples are always hard"

haha
He comes back quite a bit in the season. This was the example of sprinkling in the humor.

He comes with some wisdom at a time it’s needed, but mostly laughs.

Finally watching this after the wife heard about it from somewhere. Like it so far after a couple episodes, some great characters. Bobby Lee is always hilarious

Finally watching this after the wife heard about it from somewhere. Like it so far after a couple episodes, some great characters. Bobby Lee is always hilarious

It's a great series. Final season just started today

It's a great series. Final season just started today
That's probably why she heard about it. She's not a big TV watcher so she must have heard someone mention the last season.

about 7 or 8 episodes in. It's developing nicely.