RIP Chadwick Boseman

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Awful. Loved him as Black Panther and his performance as Jackie Robinson in 42 was incredible, as a big baseball fan that's one of my favorites.

Cancer sucks. RIP

Egjby7mXsAAXX-f

Marvel Studios said:
Our hearts are broken and our thoughts are with Chadwick Boseman’s family. Your legacy will live on forever. Rest In Peace.
[IMG]

Fuck You Cancer!!

Black panther 2 wasn't supposed to be released for over another year. Wonder if it has been filmed yet. This sucks. RIP

Crazy the dude was able to shoot these blockbusters and be in shape while battling cancer. Pretty alpha.

Shame. Seemed like a good guy.

Black panther 2 wasn't supposed to be released for over another year. Wonder if it has been filmed yet. This sucks. RIP
I'd be very surprised. Wonder if they will adjust the story to have Shuri take the reins.

Crazy the dude was able to shoot these blockbusters and be in shape while battling cancer. Pretty alpha.
Exact thought I had when I read he’s been fighting since stage III diagnosis in 2016.

I really loved him as Jackie R. And just like the ballplayer he played he left too soon

Good dude, gone far too soon.

A little thrown off that Marvel would cast him in the role knowing his diagnosis back in 2016. The mantle of Black Panther passes around and I can see it going to T'Challa's sister or wife next, but such a strange casting choice knowing he might not be around.

Man... Young as fuck.

He got diagnosed at 39? Damn

Marvel's official tribute video: