RIP Eddie Van Halen

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,500.00
Wow that sucks. I am a metal head and I remember getting that first album at the mall when I was 17. What an album it was and is still.

God damn. Too soon.

An absolute all time great and master of the guitar who always blew me away!

Shit.... didn't know he was doing so poorly. 65 is way to young.

One of the best there ever was. RIP.

Damn, I was working on some Van Halen chords last night. Sorry, Eddie, for doing that to your music.

Sad news. I was always a Big Van Halen fan, even when they did Sammy wrong. He left us way too soon. One of the greatest guitar plays ever.

VH was never the same when Diamond Dave left,now theres no chance that they will never ever be the same.....

RIP EVH......

Well, that officially makes it a bad week. Think I'll listen to the debut album on the way home. šŸ˜„

The last Van Halen show I went to was absolute garbage

But Fair Warning is in my top 10

The last Van Halen show I went to was absolute garbage

But Fair Warning is in my top 10
There is a bootleg out there if you can find it of Van Halen just as they have signed to record contract back in 77/78 or so tearing up the Pasadena Civic Center. What a show that is if you can find it. Has a lot of VH1 and VH2 stuff performed before it was ever released.

Here it is. Found it back on vinyl back in 1980 or so at Underground Records in San Jose. That place was bootleg central then.

Man, Eddie treated those two worse than dog shit for years so I'm happy to hear that Sammy and Eddie had been communicating again in the last year and had completely repaired their relationship. We should respect the hell out of both Sammy and Mike for always taking the high road.

I wish I had been at Catalina for that show and will see them in Cabo ASAP! Will post pics.