Riveting NFL Analysis - Week 10

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
1. Come on man Josh Dobbs...Josh Dobbs...what are we talking about Josh Dobbs? YES WE ARE!
2. The Houston Texans are the premier team in all of Texas and will win the AFC South.
3. Dan Campbell is the Lion Tamer and has built a Blue and Silver beast in Detriot.
4. Jets, Jets, Nope. Aaron Rodgers be like "thank God I'm hurt and don't have to play behind this line".
5. Antonio Pierce has the Raiders believing but he is going to use up Josh Jacobs and I don't see it ending well if he is made the permanent HC.
6. Cleveland is the black licorice of the NFL, technically they are candy but they are still gross and you have to be weird to like them.
7. Who is going to coach the Patriots next year because it ain't going to be Belichick?
8. Who is worse the NFC South or B1G West? Both should be abolished at this point.
9. The 49ers have found a heartbeat but they are still in the ICU.
10. Ravens you had ONE job!
11. There used to be this team in Wisconsin called Green something but I'm not sure they exist anymore.
12. Bears win! Yawn.

You misspelled "Overreaction" as the first word in your title :suds:

You misspelled "Overreaction" as the first word in your title :beer2:
It's been a tough week for you @fordman84 your college team's savior ended his tenure in failure and now the Texans have surpassed your beloved Cowboys as the official team of Texas. I know the world looks bleak right now but trust me things will be better and maybe one day a CJ Stroud will come into your life and fix all your disappointment. Believe in yourself and life will believe in you.

It's been a tough week for you @fordman84 your college team's savior ended his tenure in failure and now the Texans have surpassed your beloved Cowboys as the official team of Texas. I know the world looks bleak right now but trust me things will be better and maybe one day a CJ Stroud will come into your life and fix all your disappointment. Believe in yourself and life will believe in you.
I don't care about Jimbo, I agree with Bjork that he isn't going to be able to translate the talent to the field and time to move on. It's just money and there is plenty to get us out of what the last AD got us into.

As for the Texans being better than Dallas, whatever floats your boat is fine by me.

As for tough week...we just fired our coach and you are still looking up at us in the standings. :dhd:

I don't care about Jimbo, I agree with Bjork that he isn't going to be able to translate the talent to the field and time to move on. It's just money and there is plenty to get us out of what the last AD got us into.

As for the Texans being better than Dallas, whatever floats your boat is fine by me.

As for tough week...we just fired our coach and you are still looking up at us in the standings. :dhd:

If anyone is gonna be upset, it's gotta be the carolina fan. Probably want a do-over on the draft.

If anyone is gonna be upset, it's gotta be the carolina fan. Probably want a do-over on the draft.
The Panthers want a do-over on the last 5 drafts and it doesn't matter who they have at QB until they fix their offensive line.

The Panthers want a do-over on the last 5 drafts and it doesn't matter who they have at QB until they fix their offensive line.
They're coaching sucks pretty hard too.

11. There used to be this team in Wisconsin called Green something but I'm not sure they exist anymore.

1699907841078.png

...Six total losses
- four of them were to mediocre teams by four points or less
- the two > 4 were by to two teams pushing for a playoff berth

That's really not that bad considering...
- this is the QB's first year as a starter
- every WR on the roster is in their first or second year in the NFL
- the centerpiece of the offense has been injured most of the year (A. Jones)
- the QB of the defense has been injured half the year (D. Campbell)
- the #1 shut-down CB has been injured most of the year (J. Alexander)
- the #2 CB has been injured the whole year (E. Stokes)
- the team has repeatedly buried themselves with mistakes at critical times in games
- the offensive line has performed much more poorly than expected
- the team has been outscored 49-108 in the first half of games - including five games of scoring 3 points or less - and only have a -3 total point differential on the season

Here's the remaining schedule:

1699911063266.png

There are several possible wins in there if the Packers clean some things up. Aaron Rodgers only won six games in his first season as a starter.

1699911525769.png

View attachment 111290

...Six total losses
- four of them were to mediocre teams by four points or less
- the two > 4 were by to two teams pushing for a playoff berth

That's really not that bad considering...
- this is the QB's first year as a starter
- every WR on the roster is in their first or second year in the NFL
- the centerpiece of the offense has been injured most of the year (A. Jones)
- the QB of the defense has been injured half the year (D. Campbell)
- the #1 shut-down CB has been injured most of the year (J. Alexander)
- the #2 CB has been injured the whole year (E. Stokes)
- the team has repeatedly buried themselves with mistakes at critical times in games
- the offensive line has performed much more poorly than expected
- the team has been outscored 49-108 in the first half of games - including five games of scoring 3 points or less - and only have a -3 total point differential on the season

Here's the remaining schedule:

View attachment 111292

There are several possible wins in there if the Packers clean some things up. Aaron Rodgers only won six games in his first season as a starter.

View attachment 111293
What are these Packer things you keep making excuses for?