Riveting NFL Analysis - Week 7

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
- Don't panic Detroit just took an off week they are still one of the best teams in the league
- Maybe Justin Fields was the problem....or the Raiders are just horrible it's a coin-flip
- Jalen Hurts the Oklahoma product keeps teaching Bammers what a mistake they made
- Deshaun Watson doesn't really want to play he just wants a paycheck and the Browns were idiots for signing him
- Holy hell how did the Patriots beat Bills? Even this expert is at a loss.
- The Colts officially rolled out the worst NFL uniforms in history
- Don't sleep on the Jags they are a legit threat
- WTF the Falcons are on top of the NFC South!
- Bengals got the week off so 49ers aren't going to know what hit them next week

Can we officially burn these and pretend it never happened?

1698065357981.png

Falcons could be a good team if they had a QB. Division is bad enough that they might get to play cannon fodder in the Wild Card Round this year though

- Don't panic Detroit just took an off week they are still one of the best teams in the league
- Maybe Justin Fields was the problem....or the Raiders are just horrible it's a coin-flip

- DET was due for a nice big slice of humble pie. Their last four wins against mediocre teams (ATL, GB, CAR, TB) inflated their heads.
- Both. Justin Fields was a problem AND the Raiders are trash. The Bears are trash too. Bears next two are @Chargers, @ Saints. If the Bears win either of those games, I might change my a to the.

Falcons could be a good team if they had a QB. Division is bad enough that they might get to play cannon fodder in the Wild Card Round this year though
Ridder is young, he had a great career at Cincinnati and unlike some, he seems to have his head on straight and the right amount of humility for the job. This is a kid that didn't have the best of the best around him but he elevated what he did.

I'd be patient with him as he has a nice development potential.

Ridder is young, he had a great career at Cincinnati and unlike some, he seems to have his head on straight and the right amount of humility for the job. This is a kid that didn't have the best of the best around him but he elevated what he did.

I'd be patient with him as he has a nice development potential.
Meh, this is year two and he hasn’t gotten any better. 3 terrible interceptions last week cost them a chance to win, and then 3 red zone fumbles yesterday turned what should have been a cakewalk into a major sweat.

Really hoping the 9ers blow out the Vikings and the Vikings decide to trade Cousins to the Falcons

Meh, this is year two and he hasn’t gotten any better. 3 terrible interceptions last week cost them a chance to win, and then 3 red zone fumbles yesterday turned what should have been a cakewalk into a major sweat.

Really hoping the 9ers blow out the Vikings and the Vikings decide to trade Cousins to the Falcons
Cousins doesn't have much left in the tank bro as he has taken more beating under center with the Vikings than almost any other QB. The dude has heart and football IQ but his body is wearing out.

Cousins doesn't have much left in the tank bro as he has taken more beating under center with the Vikings than almost any other QB. The dude has heart and football IQ but his body is wearing out.
But he can can hit an open man 10 yards down field.

- DET was due for a nice big slice of humble pie. Their last four wins against mediocre teams (ATL, GB, CAR, TB) inflated their heads.
- Both. Justin Fields was a problem AND the Raiders are trash. The Bears are trash too. Bears next two are @Chargers, @ Saints. If the Bears win either of those games, I might change my a to the.
Fields is terrible. He makes everyone worse. His lack of urgency, and complete inability to play within the timing of the playcall disrupts EVERYTHING. All the way down to the Defense. (ultimate team game, and when one player is bigger than the game, it causes contention, not to mention all the 3 and outs make it so they're on the field for 75% of the game.)

Raiders are trash, but Crosby still changes games. He got a sack, but it was the only sack of the day for them. No fucking way that happens if JF is out there.

Fields SHOULD never play again as a Bear, unless it's out of injury necessity.

#teambagent

Fields is terrible. He makes everyone worse. His lack of urgency, and complete inability to play within the timing of the playcall disrupts EVERYTHING. All the way down to the Defense. (ultimate team game, and when one player is bigger than the game, it causes contention, not to mention all the 3 and outs make it so they're on the field for 75% of the game.)

Raiders are trash, but Crosby still changes games. He got a sack, but it was the only sack of the day for them. No fucking way that happens if JF is out there.

#teambagent
@HammerDown says you're a racist for thinking this

#teambagent
Piece Of Shit GIF by The Roku Channel

#teambagent
I disagree...

...Fields SHOULD play every snap for the Bears for the next decade. :finger:

How bout those G-I-A-N-T-S. Next two weeks look winnable to me so they could get right back in it

Bunch of upsets. NYG over Washington, Ravens over Lions, Pats over Bills, Bears over Raiders, Denver over GB, etc. It was upset Sunday!

Bears win with a Division II rookie at QB. That is astounding. The Raiders have too much talent to be this bad, right...right? It's not like they looked much better with Jimmy at QB.

Colts uniforms = hideous. When I kept glancing at the TV, I kept wondering which team was wearing those ugly, almost unidentifiable uniforms.

Rams lost by 7. It's just a coincidence that their kicker missed 2 FGs and 1 PAT. Which would be the 7 points they lost by.

Falcons are on top of their division despite their Qb play. 3 picks last week and 3 redzone fumbles this week. That's impressive in a way.

Commies lose to the hapless Giants. Washington gave up 5 sacks in the first half and are on pace to smash the old David Carr record for sacks allowed. Rivera and his staff are dead men walking. Might as well go ahead and pack up b/c they're gone at the end of the year.

How did the Bills lose to the Pats? I get that the Bills were without 3 or 4 defensive starters, but they made Mac Jones look effective and efficient out there.

Speaking of winning despite the QB--wth is going on with Watson In Cleveland? Is he injured or not? It doesn't seem like he really wants to play.

Speaking of winning despite the QB--wth is going on with Watson In Cleveland? Is he injured or not? It doesn't seem like he really wants to play.
I'm convinced Watson has lost the fire to actually play and will find any excuse possible to stay off the field. I can't even imagine how frustrating this is for that team and the management/ownership group.

There are QBs all over the league sucking it up and playing with all kinds of injuries because its a tough position but if Watson gets a hangnail he puts himself on IR.

I'm convinced Watson has lost the fire to actually play and will find any excuse possible to stay off the field. I can't even imagine how frustrating this is for that team and the management/ownership group.

There are QBs all over the league sucking it up and playing with all kinds of injuries because its a tough position but if Watson gets a hangnail he puts himself on IR.
The strangest part of it imo is the way the coaches are talking about it. At first, he was cleared to play, but he didn't. Then he was out the next week. Then he started the next game, but after the first hit he took, he was out for the rest of the game, but it wasn't the concussion he was being checked for. Now they say it's about being extra careful with his shoulder injury. Something weird is going on. It really looks like he doesn't want to play unless he's 100% healthy--and that kind of attitude is the reason why NFL players don't get long term fully guaranteed contracts.

Honestly, I think the rest of the NFL teams are not-so-secretly happy that Cleveland is going through so much QB drama.

Addition: 49ers are spiraling and losing their way with 2 losses in a row.