Riveting NFL Analysis - Week 9

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
1. The Bengals are the hottest team in the NFL and will win the AFC North
2. HOUSTON! HOUSTON! HOUSTON! C.J. Stroud is real guys.
3. Dare Ogunbowale, running back for the Houston Texans and back up kicker, is our special teams player of the week
3. WOW Josh Dobbs! Just retire dude, drop the mike, leave your cleats at midfield and go out a legend
4. Midseason coaching changes rarely work but the Raiders proved it can and made the Giants look stupid (how are these guys 2nd in the AFC West?)
5. Chicago you suck, I don't even have the energy
6. The Cowboys need a coaching change because it ain't the players
7. Should we just fold the NFC South? I think we should and just disperse those teams to other cities.
8. I've never seen a team get so many turnovers and still get their ass kicked like the Rams did yesterday
9. The Patriots are not improving and I wouldn't favor them over anyone except Carolina on a neutral field (well maybe the Giants if Jones is out for the year)
10. Eagles have the best record but right now they are not the best team I like the Chiefs, Bengals and Ravens as the top 3 teams in power rankings

Overall weird but great week and the race for the Super Bowl is wide open.

The Texans have become a typical Houston team.

Houston teams will knock off somebody who is 7-0 and then turn around and lose to someone who is 0-9.

Myles Garrett is the best defensive player in the league right now. Not hyperbole. He is great every year but he has been on an insane terror this season.

I just hope his career doesn’t get wasted like Joe Thomas.

1. The Bengals are the hottest team in the NFL and will win the AFC North
2. HOUSTON! HOUSTON! HOUSTON! C.J. Stroud is real guys.
3. Dare Ogunbowale, running back for the Houston Texans and back up kicker, is our special teams player of the week
3. WOW Josh Dobbs! Just retire dude, drop the mike, leave your cleats at midfield and go out a legend
4. Midseason coaching changes rarely work but the Raiders proved it can and made the Giants look stupid (how are these guys 2nd in the AFC West?)
5. Chicago you suck, I don't even have the energy
6. The Cowboys need a coaching change because it ain't the players
7. Should we just fold the NFC South? I think we should and just disperse those teams to other cities.
8. I've never seen a team get so many turnovers and still get their ass kicked like the Rams did yesterday
9. The Patriots are not improving and I wouldn't favor them over anyone except Carolina on a neutral field (well maybe the Giants if Jones is out for the year)
10. Eagles have the best record but right now they are not the best team I like the Chiefs, Bengals and Ravens as the top 3 teams in power rankings

Overall weird but great week and the race for the Super Bowl is wide open.
3. The rookie kicker from Dallas hasn’t missed a FG. Broke a record yesterday. He wins.
6. They need an OC

3. The rookie kicker from Dallas hasn’t missed a FG. Broke a record yesterday. He wins.
6. They need an OC
Big deal about Dallas' kicker Auburn's kicker hasn't missed a field goal since he took over the job last season due to an injury. That's a nice sidebar piece of information but it's not riveting analysis and we have standards on this thread.

Mike McCarthy has no excuses and needs to be shown the door.

The Texans have become a typical Houston team.

Houston teams will knock off somebody who is 7-0 and then turn around and lose to someone who is 0-9.
You have a QB and a coach and those are the hardest pieces of the puzzle.

This fool.....

Confused Alvin Kamara GIF by New Orleans Saints

You forgot one other thing

THE GIANTS SUCK

Falcons blowing a 21-13 lead, and then allowing a game winning TD drive to Joshua Dobbs is the most embarrassing regular season loss I can remember

Dobbs was just acquired by the Vikings last week and didn’t have any practice reps with the first team

I knew the Falcons would lose going in, but I figured it would be some 13-10 bullshit. Never would have dreamed they could have lost that game while scoring 28.

Turnovers on back to back plays leading to 11 Minnesota points didn’t help, but the Falcons just needed to keep Dobbs out of the end zone, had him dead to rights on 4th down, but let him scramble for the first and it was over