Rockstar- Dolly Parton

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 70,092.00
Holy shit. Whoever gave the greenlight on this project needs their hearing checked. Good Lord, her renditions are so bad, if I didn't know any better, I'd think she was intentionally singing that bad.

Holy shit. Whoever gave the greenlight on this project needs their hearing checked. Good Lord, her renditions are so bad, if I didn't know any better, I'd think she was intentionally singing that bad.
but...................................boobies!

These old chicks, Dolly Parton, Cher, Martha Stewart, Madonna, etc. need to cut that shit out. Their time is well past.

Never been a big fan of Dolly’s music. Blame the rock and roll HOF for inducting her despite her telling them not to since she’s not a rock artist

The Rock HOF is a joke. It doesn't matter

Next year we better get an opera singer inducted by damn......:lm:

Qh9Oce.gif

Her manager is telling her to get it while she still can.
despite having the body of a 20 yr old (which is terrifying, IMO) she didn't look too steady on her legs during her halftime show at the Cowboys-Commanders game on Thanksgiving. I think she would have ate it had she not had a hand on the stage the entire performance.

She's a wonderful woman and does some really great things for the world...but she needs to back off a bit.

1701344968250.png

despite having the body of a 20 yr old (which is terrifying, IMO) she didn't look too steady on her legs during her halftime show at the Cowboys-Commanders game on Thanksgiving. I think she would have ate it had she not had a hand on the stage the entire performance.

She's a wonderful woman and does some really great things for the world...but she needs to back off a bit.

View attachment 112225
It takes a lot of money to look this cheap~ Dolly