Round Tracker 2020

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
might play Thursday, but my boss is threatening a late afternoon meeting that would fuck that up.

played 9 last night with this cute girl I have been giving lessons to. I shot a 47...not great. I keep skying my driver now and not sure why...

Probably won't golf again until next week. Back has been killing me. But since quarantine, I've finally been able to break 90....twice. Shot an 85 and 87. I'm usually a high 90's golfer (just started playing about 2.5 years ago) and my last 5 rounds have been 85, 90, 87, 93, 90. On top of my short game has been shit.

Also for your driver, just tee it up lower. Simple fix if your swing isn't broken.

Probably won't golf again until next week. Back has been killing me. But since quarantine, I've finally been able to break 90....twice. Shot an 85 and 87. I'm usually a high 90's golfer (just started playing about 2.5 years ago) and my last 5 rounds have been 85, 90, 87, 93, 90. On top of my short game has been shit.

Also for your driver, just tee it up lower. Simple fix if your swing isn't broken.
I think my swing is somewhat broken right now...I have been trying to correct for my slice and in turn created a new issue with the swing

I think my swing is somewhat broken right now...I have been trying to correct for my slice and in turn created a new issue with the swing
Had the same problem. For me it was I didn't have enough hip turn and was coming too over the top of the ball. I tried shallowing my swing and flattening it out the take away to help push inside to out. Not sure what's up with yours but that's how my coach is helping me fix my swing.

Walked 9 this morning (other 9 was having the greens worked on). Had a few looks at birdie, but none fell.

Had the same problem. For me it was I didn't have enough hip turn and was coming too over the top of the ball. I tried shallowing my swing and flattening it out the take away to help push inside to out. Not sure what's up with yours but that's how my coach is helping me fix my swing.
I need to hit the range and figure it out...I am trying to do too much at once and it is all getting jumbled.

Played three times at my club in Oklahoma last week. Hard ass course, one of the toughest in the country according to rating and slope. Okie St boys play there all the time. 82-83-79

Playing there tomorrow and Friday.

Been playing pretty well the last 6 weeks or so. Made an adjustment off the tee and hitting them straighter and longer than I have in the last 5 years.

It could probably be that or opening up the shoulder too soon.

Iā€™ll be playing the same course I just shot my low round of 85 at again on Wednesday. Having been putting and chipping well and still been hitting 90. Hoping to break 90 again on Wednesday.

playing Renditions this weekend for a friend's bachelor party...

it's one of those courses with replicas of famous holes. I have played it once, really fun course to play. Hoping I don't get too drunk out there.

Golf is such a humbling game.

I went from brilliance to beer fart in 1 week.
šŸ˜ 

played 9 holes last night...not too bad. Was rushing putts because I wasn't really taking it too serious.

My driver and 3 wood off the tee were great. I think I am getting a much better handle on hitting the driver without the slice. There is a fade still, but it is much better.

I was not swinging down on my irons like I usually do. I was topping a lot...I should have stretched more.

Still 0 rounds, it is quickly turning into my best year yet.

Still averaging 90-92. Hitting my irons perfect but for some reason the last few weeks, canā€™t hit woods worth a shit.

95 yesterday. My golf coach changed a lot of small things to get my irons dialed in but has affected my driver swing in a bad way.

Had the day off and went for a quick 18 this evening. Feel like shit. Hitting the ball like shit. Gave up after 12 holes

Played 18 on Thursday with the boys. Ended up with my best round ever of 83, 12 over on the day. I was 11 over after 6 holes too. I started with Par, Double, Double, Double, Double, Triple. Finished with 4 birdies.

Safe to say, pretty happy with how that round went. Also the triple I had was on a par 3 that I was on the green in 1 off the tee. LOL. It was on a big hill of a green and I was on the bottom. First two putts went short and rolled back down the hill and the 3rd putt sailed past the hole.

played for the first time in a while yesterday, just 9 holes. I was ok...but nothing special. Hoping to get out there this weekend again. I love fall golf.

the girl I played with is getting better but she still has a field hockey swing...she will have to work on that.

she put the ball maybe 3 ft from the hole on a par 3 from the tee...I don't know what I would have done if she had gotten an ace...she then somehow 4 putted...

golfed last night with my usual group of guys and hit the ball really well. Was finding fairways with my driver, my approach shots were solid...I was pretty happy.

but my putting...man was that bad. Greens were super fast and the additional Bud Lights were making it more of a challenge to get the speed right. Lots of 3 putts...

I lost $2 in a skins game with my cart partner.