TV Series Schitt's Creek

I have this thign where the wife gets me to watch shit with her

then she gets hooked watches 4 episdoes while i sleep. then i never get caught up
That is like my wife and i only in reverse, she can fall asleep a lot easier and she will get hooked on the shows i watch at night (mostly 90's sitcoms like Wings and such) she will get sucked in then complain that i watch them without her, im like lady these are things i watch to wind down at night so i can fall asleep there isnt shit else on!

Alexis has a great set of legs.

Reactions: Me
Good series. Some good laughs.

Decided a few months ago to give it a try. I watched the first season and the first couple episodes of the second season before I got away from it. I was pretty addicted to it for awhile but just lost interest after a bit. I don't really find it that funny but it was entertaining.

At the same time though I rarely watch any sort of comedy show these days and haven't much for years after being a huge fan of comedy shows earlier in life.

While it's funny, but not cracking up funny, it's a really heartwarming story where you just can't help but like the characters.

Decided a few months ago to give it a try. I watched the first season and the first couple episodes of the second season before I got away from it. I was pretty addicted to it for awhile but just lost interest after a bit. I don't really find it that funny but it was entertaining.

At the same time though I rarely watch any sort of comedy show these days and haven't much for years after being a huge fan of comedy shows earlier in life.
I've heard it gets a lot better after the first season once they really get their feet wet. I just watched 2.1 this morning.

I've heard it gets a lot better after the first season once they really get their feet wet. I just watched 2.1 this morning.
Once they establish themselves more in the town, it gets a lot better and you start to care about each of them