Sixers 2020 Off-season

Dwight is an ok add for the price and for what we need. He's old, but still in really good shape and should be able to repeat those 7 and 7 averages with the Sixers.

Yeah, for the vet minimum I'm ok with this.
16 minutes a night as a backup for Embiid.
If the other team goes small, Simmons can act as the 5 and Dwight sits.

For the trade exception/MLE, we could go for a backup PG, but I'm ok with developing Shake.
Also want to get a look at Zhaire.

They might be done.
Yeah not much out there on the PG market via FA and looking at the deals Augustin and Rondo got, anyone semi-decent will probably be too pricey. Between Ben, Curry, Maxley, and Shake I'm sure there will be some sharing of duties depending on the lineup. I occassionaly forget Zaire is on the team.

Also, cool of the Hornets to drop Harris down a spot on the current worst contracts in the NBA.

well, you're not going to get a shot to see zhaire here. no clue who tony bradley is.

well, you're not going to get a shot to see zhaire here. no clue who tony bradley is.

Nothing earth shattering, but at least Bradley will serve as the #3 Center and contribute here and there around the basket. Smith on the other hand had no place on the team; just a failed draft pick. Another thing is that Bradley is on an expiring contract while Zhaire still has 2 years left. We will have over 30 mil available in free agency next off season.

Nothing earth shattering, but at least Bradley will serve as the #3 Center and contribute here and there around the basket. Smith on the other hand had no place on the team; just a failed draft pick. Another thing is that Bradley is on an expiring contract while Zhaire still has 2 years left. We will have over 30 mil available in free agency next off season.
zhaire's was essentially expiring as well for the sixes, as they weren't going to pick up his option for next year. my understanding is that would make him an UFA, whereas Bradley will be a RFA. so that's nice to have if he pans out (if he doesn't get traded later on this year).

and this shows what the league thought of Zhaire. Not surprising, big KJ McDaniels vibe. Great athleticism, but what do you do with it?