So, does he get a job now?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00

Dude is innocent of what he was accused of, and was one of the best college punters of all time. False accusation pretty well ruined his life.

I hope he lands a job in the NFL, but even if innocent, the accusation alone will forever brand the man in the eyes of many.

Guess time will tell

Dude is innocent of what he was accused of, and was one of the best college punters of all time. False accusation pretty well ruined his life.

I hope he lands a job in the NFL, but even if innocent, the accusation alone will forever brand the man in the eyes of many.

Guess time will tell

Do the right thing Buffalo, bring him back with back pay.

It sounds like maybe she wasn’t actually raped at all. She had sex with multiple people that night and allegedly bragged about it at the time. The injuries she said she had apparently weren’t there, either.

It sounds like maybe she wasn’t actually raped at all. She had sex with multiple people that night and allegedly bragged about it at the time. The injuries she said she had apparently weren’t there, either.
I mean, she was under the age of consent at the time, so there’s probably at least some statutory there.

But the punter here wasn’t ever there at the time any of it went down

I mean, she was under the age of consent at the time, so there’s probably at least some statutory there.

She apparently told multiple people that she was 18. It sounds like he did have sex with her earlier in the evening, but wasn’t there when the alleged gangrape took place.

She apparently told multiple people that she was 18. It sounds like he did have sex with her earlier in the evening, but wasn’t there when the alleged gangrape took place.
From what I read the DA isn’t pressing any charges on anyone and my guess is too much doubt with the alleged victim.

Per what they found they doubt any of it happened and multiple witnesses state she lied about her age.

Dude will get a new job and no one will remember this in a year.

Any of you watch the gang bang video yet?

They’re keeping it locked up, just like 90% of Tracy Lords’ filmography.
10% you say...?

jacksepticeye-raised-eyebrow.gif

Burn the accuser at the stake, piss on the ashes, then build an adult video store or some shit on site. No funeral, no burial, and no grave either.

Yeah, people who knowingly make false accusations of rape, assault, etc. are up there with pedos and human traffickers, afaic. Absolute worst of the worst.

Alaska Guy would be proud of all you defending the gang rape of a young child

I bet that the placekicker wasn't there or involved for most of it either, he just showed up at the very end and fucked everything up :wink: :laugh: