So Long Jerry Jeff

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mang .... soooo fuque 2020.

One of my all-time faves in country music. This sux.

:rip: ... go home with the armadillos, JJW.

God damnit. This year has been horrible. Loved Jerry Jeff, RIP man.

John Prine
Jerry Jeff Walker
Charlie Daniels

Don't know if there's been a year that saw so many of my all time favorites die.

But at least there'll be some good music on the satellite radio next week.

Came here to start this. Fuck 2020

I got to see JJW on the same bill with Kinky Friedman at a small funky honky tonk bar on a hot summer night in Wichita Falls, Tx while I was stationed at Sheppard AFB in 1975....It was a fun, rowdy good show and the Lone Star beers were flowing like crazy....lol

I hadn't really heard of either until then....but basically been a fan of him/both since.

RIP Jerry Jeff.

I got to see JJW on the same bill with Kinky Friedman at a small funky honky tonk bar on a hot summer night in Wichita Falls, Tx while I was stationed at Sheppard AFB in 1975....It was a fun, rowdy good show and the Lone Star beers were flowing like crazy....lol

I hadn't really heard of either until then....but basically been a fan of him/both since.

RIP Jerry Jeff.
Kinky released a new album either late last year or earlier this year. Pretty good if you haven’t heard it

Kinky released a new album either late last year or earlier this year. Pretty good if you haven’t heard it
If you're talking about "Resurrection"...yeah I've heard some of it...and I like the few tunes I listened to.
Can't go wrong with acoustic recordings. The title track with Willie is pretty good.

Last edited: