So the Nets...

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 252,000.00
Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Durant, Irving and Harden and the furthest they got was the Eastern Conference semis... lol

Durant, Irving and Harden and the furthest they got was the Eastern Conference semis... lol
Only had them together for a total of 16 games! Yikes.

At least they have scored a return for them when they moved on.

Got to be honest...Irving and harden came in knowing they were headaches. Who knew Durant was such a little bech too.

Even if Dallas gives Irving his money how many of you think he plays out the whole contract without incident?

If Durant ever plays another full season without injury I will be amazed....

Hardens best years are behind him but I think he at least understands his role for the future.

Oh and of course...the nets gonna still be the nets forever

Got to be honest...Irving and harden came in knowing they were headaches. Who knew Durant was such a little bech too.

Even if Dallas gives Irving his money how many of you think he plays out the whole contract without incident?

Hardens best years are behind him but I think he at least understands his role for the future.

Everyone in OKC and Golden St.

I'm guessing by 2029 there will only be like 4 teams picking players in the first round. :pound:

2023 Jazz and Nets each have 3 firsts. Same in 2029. in 2027 those two combine for 7 firsts.

I hope we see something like the WNBA had a few years ago, where Dallas had the first 2 picks of the draft and 3 of the top 5.

Of course in the NBA a smart GM would trade one or two of those for future picks and keep building capital.

I hope we see something like the WNBA had a few years ago, where Dallas had the first 2 picks of the draft and 3 of the top 5.

Of course in the NBA a smart GM would trade one or two of those for future picks and keep building capital.
Tom Welling Dd GIF

High School Everyone GIF by Blue Ice Pictures