So, Which One Is It?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 28,020.00
I just got done watching the top 50 plays of Barry Sanders career:

I was remembering just how amazing I found it watching him play.

Who is that player for you? The one who you can be reminded of and remember just how much you enjoyed watching them play?

Probably considered biased but Lynch's 7-9 run will never be topped. Broke 9/11 defenders, hold mah dick, and it was a 7-9 that topped the defending Super Bowl Champs.

randy-mossstrohmeyer_original.jpg

Probably considered biased but Lynch's 7-9 run will never be topped. Broke 9/11 defenders, hold mah dick, and it was a 7-9 that topped the defending Super Bowl Champs.
Nah, not biased to me. The premise I’m playing with is seeing clips of said player in the future and saying “oh yeah....god damn he was good”.

Lynch is definitely that discussion to me. And the beast quake is something that I literally know right where I was and what I was doing when it happened.

Oh yes. I also came across a clip last night of the 98 Thanksgiving game in Dallas where he went off.

I am certain I gleefully had more pie during the second half of this game. Ha.

An opposing coach (Bum Phillips maybe?) once said of Sanders - He has two speeds, Here he comes and There he goes

An opposing coach (Bum Phillips maybe?) once said of Sanders - He has two speeds, Here he comes and There he goes
That’s a good one. There’s been so many great runners over time, but I’ve always thought he was the most complete runner. He could elude by change of direction, or just by slipping many tacklers off him. Then to the second level that stutter step broke so many ankles. Then when he gets to open field the speed was insane.

About the only knock I could remember watching these clips is he didn’t have that speed long range. Many times he would reach the red zone and be caught. Often from behind. I’m surprised of all the horse collars he took (not a penalty yet) he didn’t end up with his career ruined by one.

Oh yes. I also came across a clip last night of the 98 Thanksgiving game in Dallas where he went off.

I am certain I gleefully had more pie during the second half of this game. Ha.
That was an especially sweet Thanksgiving because of that game, I remember thoroughly enjoying seeing Dallas getting eviscerated by him like that

Prime Ricky Williams was fun.

Which, I guess is just current Derrick Henry.

Barry Sanders and Walter Payton are the two most amazing running backs I've seen in my lifetime.

Barry juked anyone and everyone out of their jocks... Dude had superhuman body control and field vision that made legit NFL stars look like second string high schoolers trying to tackle him. The dude was straight up electric. Every time he touched the ball, football fans would be on the edge of their seat in anticipation for what he would do next.

Walter was the real complete package. He had juke moves, but he also would run through you. He was an exceptional receiver out of the backfield and also a devastating blocker. Sweetness had no weakness to his game or his personality.

This is coming from a Packers fan.