Something to make you feel good during the Thanksgiving holiday season.

Like the 8 track player would still work. That commercial was dumb.

Like the 8 track player would still work. That commercial was dumb.
I have a 1970 Road Runner and a 1970 GTO. Both 8 track players work fine. I’ve got boxes of tapes that I keep in the house so they don’t get too hot or cold.

I thought there was gonna be a punchline, like Grandma remembering Grandpa gave her gonorrhea.

I have a 1970 Road Runner and a 1970 GTO. Both 8 track players work fine. I’ve got boxes of tapes that I keep in the house so they don’t get too hot or cold.
Damn, nice wheels there man.

Damn, nice wheels there man.
Thanks! The Road Runner is a 440 Six Pack. And the GTO has a 455 engine. Both stock and all original except for the normal brakes, hoses, bulbs, etc. They are both green. They've both been repainted twice and the vinyl top replaced on the GTO. The last piece of my 1970 puzzle is a Hemi Cuda which I got a couple of months ago. It is green too. My foreign sports cars are all white except for one red Porsche. Some guys have a drug problem or blow money on loose women or booze, golf, travel, fast boats, whatever. Me? I've got a car thing. I love my wife and thank God she loves me enough to put up with it. She laughs when I tell her she has to go take a ride with me because I'm a piece of shit and I might get into trouble if she isn't with me. She knows I'm true blue and I know that woman can smell fear. I'd be afraid to do anything wrong. You can't imagine the times I've passed up chances to have some chick "take a ride with me" because I was driving a car she liked. The best part is driving around when it's getting cold outside and having the windows down and the heater on high. Takes me back in time.

OD trying to sell me a holiday. Fuck Halloween