Sound Bar With Wireless Speakers

Fog

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 17,000.00
I'm looking for a sound bar with either two or four wireless speakers to hook up to the TV I installed in my bedroom.

I have a Roku TV but don't think I have to go with a Roku sound bar that also streams.

Does anyone have a sound bar with wireless speakers they like or recommend?

I'm looking for a sound bar with either two or four wireless speakers to hook up to the TV I installed in my bedroom.

I have a Roku TV but don't think I have to go with a Roku sound bar that also streams.

Does anyone have a sound bar with wireless speakers they like or recommend?
for your bedroom? you want surround sound in your bedroom? just curious what you watch in your room that you want that? I like my Samsung Q series sound bar with wireless rear speakers in the living room (the soundbar is HDMI ARC) but it has some atmos type stuff with the upward channels to bounce sound off the ceiling en sech

for your bedroom? you want surround sound in your bedroom? just curious what you watch in your room that you want that? I like my Samsung Q series sound bar with wireless rear speakers in the living room (the soundbar is HDMI ARC) but it has some atmos type stuff with the upward channels to bounce sound off the ceiling en sech
The TV sounds like shit and have it mounted on the opposite wall where we have the bed. My girlfriend likes her movies and likes to turn up the sound. A simple sound bar with a couple of speakers would help. Also hoping the sound bar can be wall mounted. I could do HDMI but was hoping for optical input.

The TV sounds like shit and have it mounted on the opposite wall where we have the bed. My girlfriend likes her movies and likes to turn up the sound. A simple sound bar with a couple of speakers would help. Also hoping the sound bar can be wall mounted. I could do HDMI but was hoping for optical input.
Okay so you dont need surround you just want a solid sound bar then?

HDMI ARC is good in my experience, i used to do optical audio but made the transition a while back. I will say with soundbars for the most part you get what you pay for, but for a bedroom situation and you're tryin to overcome some shitty speakers that are built in a cheap 100 dollar soundbar should do you just fine no need for the actual surround.

something like this is probably overkill with the sub but will definitely be more than enough for a bedroom
not sure why the website is asking robot or human

Most come with wall mounting brackets these days too.

1645410777421.png

Reactions: Fog

HDMI ARC is good in my experience, i used to do optical audio but made the transition a while back. I will say with soundbars for the most part you get what you pay for, but for a bedroom situation and you're tryin to overcome some shitty speakers that are built in a cheap 100 dollar soundbar should do you just fine no need for the actual surround.

something like this is probably overkill with the sub but will definitely be more than enough for a bedroom

View attachment 62056

1645410948847.png

View attachment 62056

There you go...I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars and have it overkill...Thanks

Robot or Human....Superhero driven by Compound V

We're about to buy the same thing. We're just going to get the best value we can find at Costco.

@NU_FTW installed it a few days ago it's just right for the bedroom that my Superhero Girlfriend won't come out anymore hopefully she runs out of Compound V soon...:doh:

It was a snap to install too....Thanks

@NU_FTW installed it a few days ago it's just right for the bedroom that my Superhero Girlfriend won't come out anymore hopefully she runs out of Compound V soon...:doh:

It was a snap to install too....Thanks
no problemo :D we just moved and had to get new stuff for bedrooms and livingrooms and great rooms etc so i had put in some time lookin into various things tech toys :D glad it worked out for ya :D