Gets em there or no

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Low country tater salad

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
South Carolina won more than they should this year, but they still have a big talent gap to the top teams and Rattler never once impressed me at Oklahoma

South Carolina won more than they should this year, but they still have a big talent gap to the top teams and Rattler never once impressed me at Oklahoma
True, six wins was good considering the transition year and lack of talent at QB and several other skill positions.

Rattler had a pretty good first year but seems to have regressed since then, yet he's still better than anybody else who lined up at center for the Gamecocks. The interesting thing will be to see how teams like Florida and Arkansas play next year. Those games might be the difference between another bowl game and a standard Carolina year (4-8ish)

Rattler has the skills, but is limited. He is not a run threat. He is primarily a pocket passer. He has great arm strength, but no leg strength. Touch him at all and he goes down. Once the opposition figures out if they double team the WR's, Rattler struggles, he becomes impotent. If SC has a productive run game, they can possibly open it up for Rattler allowing him to be successful. Stogner was a weapon in the past, but after his injury, seemed to taper off. If he can get back to form, will open things up.

Rattler has the skills, but is limited. He is not a run threat. He is primarily a pocket passer. He has great arm strength, but no leg strength. Touch him at all and he goes down. Once the opposition figures out if they double team the WR's, Rattler struggles, he becomes impotent. If SC has a productive run game, they can possibly open it up for Rattler allowing him to be successful. Stogner was a weapon in the past, but after his injury, seemed to taper off. If he can get back to form, will open things up.
Yeah, his build is kind of slight, right? Not a prototypical QB's body.

At least he'll come in with a chip on his shoulder, hoping he puts in the work.

On second thought, I think South Carolina can do what Kentucky did last year. He’s gonna fuck around and find out against UGA though

Too be fair to him, he's been practicing against Scar's defense.

Is he a huge upgrade over what SC had at QB?

excuse me what GIF
Yeah, mayo based rocks.

What's the outlook on UGA this season?

The defense needs to be rebuilt I know that much.

What's the outlook on UGA this season?

The defense needs to be rebuilt I know that much.
It’s still gonna be a top 10 defense, secondary should be better and the offense should be improved as well. Alabama is loaded, but I’m not ready to back down just yet

It’s still gonna be a top 10 defense, secondary should be better and the offense should be improved as well. Alabama is loaded, but I’m not ready to back down just yet
Top 10? Damn.

Didn't they lose 6 defensive players to the 1st round of the draft?

Not likely. There’s a decent chance that at least one of the two OU transfers are just damaged goods.

And SCar’s been snakebit the last decade or so with injuries, coaches not panning out, losing to Kentucky, etc.

They’re closer to missing a bowl game than a 10 win season imo.