Movie Spider-Man 3: No Way Home (2021)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
The sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man 2: Far From Home was originally scheduled to be released on Friday, December 17, 2021, but there is a good chance it will be delayed due to covid. If it is not delayed, it will be the 4th film (following Eternals and preceding Dr. Strange 2) of phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Today, we got the first major bit of news on the film, from The Hollywood Reporter: Jamie Foxx is returning as supervillain Electro. Foxx previously played Electro in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, which was set in a different continuity. There is already precedent for MCU Spider-Man bringing in an actor to reprise a role from a different continuity in J. K. Simmons playing J. Jonah Jameson (Simmons previously played the role in the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man series) in Spider-Man 2: Far From Home.

The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Electro-Times-Square-Sequence.jpg

innnnnnteresting....

I like it.

Very interesting...potential for the sinister six to show up.....

Probably setting up sinister six because they’ve already introduced Vulture and the guy who will become scorpion (mac gargan).

Today, we got the first major bit of news on the film, from The Hollywood Reporter: Jamie Foxx is returning as supervillain Electro. Foxx previously played Electro in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, which was set in a different continuity. There is already precedent for MCU Spider-Man bringing in an actor to reprise a role from a different continuity in J. K. Simmons playing J. Jonah Jameson (Simmons previously played the role in the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man series) in Spider-Man 2: Far From Home.

The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Electro-Times-Square-Sequence.jpg
And similarly, THR is reporting that Alfred Molina is also returning as Doctor Octopus.

Murphy's Multiverse claims that Charlie Cox as Daredevil will be in Spider-Man 3.

Collider claims that Andrew Garfield, Tobey Maguire, and Kirsten Dunst are also returning. If true, this would make it pretty certain that the plot involves the Multiverse like Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse did.
This could be awesome. Or flat out terrible. If Sony was trying to doing this on their own I'd say it'll flop. But with Marvel and Kevin Feige helping out I have some faith in it

Before someone posts one of the following logos thinking it's the name of the new movie, THESE LOGOS ARE NOT REAL! They are part of a coordinated Instagram joke / viral marketing stunt today by the stars of the movie, Tom Holland, Jacob Batalon, and Zendaya, who each posted one of the fake logos on their Instagram:

152654420_3760566710659030_4088049444660204704_n.jpg

153294096_498873207802181_3131537198126074588_n.jpg

153332376_3756769414439003_5190905539503481860_n.jpg

And just to be clear, No Way Home is the real title. The movie will premiere on Friday, December 17, 2021.
damnit, i was really hoping the one below was real

it would have been a standalone wandavision episode where the family just sits around watching a reimagined take of the talking heads stop making sense. tom holland did crush umbrella on that mtv lip synch show. also just watched young peter parker in the impossible on netflix last night, good watch.

maybe next time.

Trailer leaked, in extremely bad quality, but it's still the trailer:

Trailer leaked, in extremely bad quality, but it's still the trailer:

Well Kevin Feige was right the other day, we would get the trailer before the movie came out

Don't think anyone expected it like this though lol

Have to think this all but confirms the rumors now that the trailer will be released either on Monday or Tuesday this week

Teaser trailer! :party: Posted within 5 minutes of upload! :D

Teaser trailer! :party: Posted within 5 minutes of upload! :D

Fucking awesome. I love that they brought Molina back too. I was hoping we would have gotten a chance to see Tobey, but whatever. Should be really interesting how all this plays out.

Fucking awesome. I love that they brought Molina back too. I was hoping we would have gotten a chance to see Tobey, but whatever. Should be really interesting how all this plays out.

Not the only one they're bringing back if you listen closely...

They won’t show Tobey and Garfield until a later trailer