Movie Spider-Man 3: No Way Home (2021)

Do any of you fruits popping off even have littles?

It's PG-13, not PG-6. Fuck me for asking, right?

No no, don't cry, that is just salsa coming out of his neck, it looks so spicy!

Do any of you fruits popping off even have littles?

It's PG-13, not PG-6. Fuck me for asking, right?

SpiderMan has always been pretty tame though. It has violence, but the amount a kid would pretty much pick up anywhere else consuming media. There's blood, but its no different than if the kid scrapped their knee or cut themselves before and saw blood. It's not gratuitous with gushing wounds for shock value. There's nothing sexual. There's no swearing (that I can recall, certainly no worse than you'd randomly hear in public). Maybe a small kid that's never been exposed to any kind of death before might have some trouble processing a scene or two (no spoilers, there's a significant character death), but that depends on how one has raised their kid so far (how much they've been sheltered, how much they've been exposed to, etc). But SpiderMan is a franchise has largely always been aimed for all ages moreso than a lot of other comic franchises. It's why he's always been one of the most popular, maybe the most popular, among small kids all the way up thru adults. It's a broad appeal franchise so they never get too dark or mature with anything.

SpiderMan has always been pretty tame though. It has violence, but the amount a kid would pretty much pick up anywhere else consuming media. There's blood, but its no different than if the kid scrapped their knee or cut themselves before and saw blood. It's not gratuitous with gushing wounds for shock value. There's nothing sexual. There's no swearing (that I can recall, certainly no worse than you'd randomly hear in public). Maybe a small kid that's never been exposed to any kind of death before might have some trouble processing a scene or two (no spoilers, there's a significant character death), but that depends on how one has raised their kid so far (how much they've been sheltered, how much they've been exposed to, etc). But SpiderMan is a franchise has largely always been aimed for all ages moreso than a lot of other comic franchises. It's why he's always been one of the most popular, maybe the most popular, among small kids all the way up thru adults. It's a broad appeal franchise so they never get too dark or mature with anything.
He'll be fine. He loved the cartoon one. We're headed to see it at 3.

My sister in law had told us it was fine, but she's fuck-retarded, so I thought I'd check here.:happy:

Thanks for the info.

There’s swearing Doctor Strange swears a bit.

There’s swearing Doctor Strange swears a bit.
Yeah and it was weird and like out of character. Normally if an actor is swearing I wouldn't even notice but there were a couple of times I was like "really?". I'm not sure who wrote his dialog but they missed the mark. If Nick Fury had some of those lines I wouldn't blink but it just didn't fit Strange.

Yeah and it was weird and like out of character. Normally if an actor is swearing I wouldn't even notice but there were a couple of times I was like "really?". I'm not sure who wrote his dialog but they missed the mark. If Nick Fury had some of those lines I wouldn't blink but it just didn't fit Strange.

The repeating the same line(swear) was just bizarre.

just saw this in the theatre over the weekend. great flick to watch with my son.

now he has to get caught up on tobey
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office