Series Thread Stanley Cup Finals: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Dallas Stars

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,664.00
Love how much both teams are over one another’s shit. I really worry about Tampa’s legs the more it goes.

Sorry, dealing with a minor family issue right now and didn't get a thread started. Nephew decided to be a real dumbass and get himself arrested late last week and he's in big trouble.

Love how much both teams are over one another’s shit. I really worry about Tampa’s legs the more it goes.

Sorry, dealing with a minor family issue right now and didn't get a thread started. Nephew decided to be a real dumbass and get himself arrested late last week and he's in big trouble.
Let's go ⚡⚡⚡🏒🏒🏒

Its On! ITS ON! LET'S GO BOLTS⚡⚡⚡🏒🏒🏒

Don't care about either team, but I don't Pavelski... so....

Go Lightning lol.

Let's Go Bolts!⚡⚡⚡🏒🏒🏒

Pretty sure the Blue Jackets have lost to the eventual Stanley Cup winners (assuming TB win) in the first round 4 of the last 5 chances. The one when we swept TB.

I'm so overwhelmed by the amount of enthusiasm for this series.

Not a real SC win, but congrats to the Lightning anyway. They've been among the best in the NHL for the last few seasons, and are very well-coached.

Not a real SC win, but congrats to the Lightning anyway. They've been among the best in the NHL for the last few seasons, and are very well-coached.
It was depressing to watch them skate around with the Cup. ...Not because I hate them or they didn't deserve it, but because those Cup laps are for the crazed elated fans and they were circling a vacant arena. ...They worked their whole lives for that moment and there was no one there to share their grueling triumph with.

It was depressing to watch them skate around with the Cup. ...Not because I hate them or they didn't deserve it, but because those Cup laps are for the crazed elated fans and they were circling a vacant arena. ...They worked their whole lives for that moment and there was no one there to share their grueling triumph with.
A bit. But Tampa Bay has good fans. They were watching.

I despise Bettman, but he did make a solid point. This might have been the hardest Cup to win, with the weird downtime prior to the playoffs, a different format, the bubble and no fans. In the end, I think the best overall team won, but hats off to Dallas, they fought hard to the end.

Um YES IT IS! Don't be like that.. the year was rather unusual but their names are going ON THE CUP!

Um YES IT IS! Don't be like that.. the year was rather unusual but their names are going ON THE CUP!
Meh, not taking anything away- the League did what they could, but a 2-month tournament with a bunch of new rules isn’t real playoffs.

The only saving grace is that we get a full 82-game season in December. We’ll see if no All-Star game makes up for the return of the “glow puck”.

A bit. But Tampa Bay has good fans. They were watching.
You could gather up every knowledegable hockey fan in the Tampa and Dallas areas and put them in that building last night and the Lightning players would have still been hoisting the cup in an empty arena.