TV Series Star Trek: The Next Generation (TNG)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 167.00
Was browsing Netflix and saw all 7 seasons were available, so it looks like I'll be binge watching on my own, as the wife thinks I'm a geek (proud of it, btw). Along with Dinosaurs on Disney+, they are integral parts of my childhood. My kids love Dinosaurs, but doubt I can convince the wife about TNG.

What are your favorite episodes?

After texting my wife about a new series we could watch with the kids, her response: "Fuck No!" .

She did "soften" by saying it can stay in the Man Cave, so I'll count that as a win.

The Best of Both Worlds 1+2
All Good Things 1+2
Yesterday's Enterprise
The Measure of a Man
Tapestry
Chain of Command 1+2
I, Borg
The Offspring
Q Who

The Best of Both Worlds 1+2
All Good Things 1+2
Yesterday's Enterprise
The Measure of a Man
Tapestry
Chain of Command 1+2
I, Borg
The Offspring
Q Who

I look forward to revisiting each. Hard to deny "Encounter at Farpoint" as a great transition from the original series to TNG. There are better episodes, but considering the reboot, they did better than expected.

Ship in the bottle is one of the two part episodes that were great that wasn't yet mentioned yet.

Heroes and Icons (H&I) shows episodes of TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise each night except for Saturday.

Try to catch the best of each when I can but there are a lot of dull ones I don't like to watch. The pressure to put out so many episodes each season produced many clunkers.

After texting my wife about a new series we could watch with the kids, her response: "Fuck No!" .

She did "soften" by saying it can stay in the Man Cave, so I'll count that as a win.
Try introducing her to the Trek Universe by watching Discovery with her. There is not a single straight white male on the entire show except Lorca (but spoilers). The entire bridge crew is woman, save for one Asian guy and a black guy, who I actually suspect are a couple.

Try introducing her to the Trek Universe by watching Discovery with her. There is not a single straight white male on the entire show except Lorca (but spoilers). The entire bridge crew is woman, save for one Asian guy and a black guy, who I actually suspect are a couple.

Nothing to do with gender or race for her, but the "geekiness" of the entire concept.