TV Series Star Wars: The Acolyte

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Logo and cast revealed for Star Wars: The Acolyte, an upcoming Disney+ series set during the High Republic, long before the theatrical films:

- Amandla Stenberg
- Lee Jung-Jae
- Manny Jacinto
- Dafne Keen
- Jodie Turner-Smith
- Rebecca Henderson
- Charlie Barnett
- Dean-Charles Chapman
- Carrie-Anne Moss

acolyte-cast.jpeg

If that ain't a woke cast I don't know what is.

If that ain't a woke cast I don't know what is.
They need to get rid of two of Keen, Henderson and Moss. And didn’t they cast any Native Americans or Indians (Asian-variety)? Racist casting department, obviously. And where is the trans actor? Obviously trans-phobic.

They need to get rid of two of Keen, Henderson and Moss. And didn’t they cast any Native Americans or Indians (Asian-variety)? Racist casting department, obviously. And where is the trans actor? Obviously trans-phobic.
They even cast someone with no color. See the B&W photo?

Looks pretty interesting! Fans probably rejoicing now that orange lightsabers are now canon

Anyone know the premise of this thing?

Anyone know the premise of this thing?

It's set in the High Republic era, which is about a 500 year period of "peace" in the SW Universe. This specific story is supposedly set about 100 years before the events of The Phantom Menace. Basic plot is some mysterious assassin is hunting down and killing Jedi one by one.

It's set in the High Republic era, which is about a 500 year period of "peace" in the SW Universe. This specific story is supposedly set about 100 years before the events of The Phantom Menace. Basic plot is some mysterious assassin is hunting down and killing Jedi one by one.
In this timeframe, Plagueis is probably the Sith Lord, pre-Sidious. Doubt we will see Plagueis, though. I don’t know how his look will work in live action.

Then I'll be watching...........until the wokeness drives me away.