Steelers' Ryan Shazier announces retirement from NFL

Sucks and I apologize for my "French". When you give it your all to realize Your mother fucking dreams. You are young and a budding star....

And it all gets taken away. Everything you worked you ass off for. Every choice, every decision. Every FUCKING thing...

Is gone like this ...

justin timberlake tuxedo GIF

But fate is a cruel bitch.

Now Rock we have talked a bit about my story. I pick no bones about my biggest struggle with life.

There is a couple of phrases that keeps me going through hard times:

1) Everything bad is part of a greater plan with greener pasters

2) I come up with this myself. "One more path to cross... One more mountain to climb"

Sucks and I apologize for my "French". When you give it your all to realize Your mother fucking dreams. You are young and a budding star....

And it all gets taken away. Everything you worked you ass off for. Every choice, every decision. Every FUCKING thing...

Is gone like this ...

justin timberlake tuxedo GIF

But fate is a cruel bitch.

Now Rock we have talked a bit about my story. I pick no bones about my biggest struggle with life.

There is a couple of phrases that keeps me going through hard times:

1) Everything bad is part of a greater plan with greener pasters

2) I come up with this myself. "One more path to cross... One more mountain to climb"
is this fudge? no shit. did i see you here yet? how ya been dude?

is this fudge? no shit. did i see you here yet? how ya been dude?

Yah.

No worries. Been here since Monday.

Hanging in there. Having a day. Had to chat to the Ministry that resolved Fuck all. Now just finished running around the mall. Looking a gift for my 1 year old niece, which is hard for me because I'm a idea's gift buyer.

Yah.

No worries. Been here since Monday.

Hanging in there. Having a day. Had to chat to the Ministry that resolved Fuck all. Now just finished running around the mall. Looking a gift for my 1 year old niece, which is hard for me because I'm a idea's gift buyer.
I get ya dude. I do. Glad to see you here. We asked about ya in a thread.

I'll be honest part of me really wanted him to suit up again just to show he beat the odds and did it again. But it's definitely smart and I'm sure he'll do great work in retirement.

No shit. I’m just happy the guy can walk. That was a hell of an injury.