Steelers trade Claypool to Bears

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 70,092.00
So this totally puts them over the top right?

Don't understand why Chicago would do this trade after just trading their 2 best defensive players away. It's like they want to tank, but can't make their mind up.

Oh hello there

Don't understand why Chicago would do this trade after just trading their 2 best defensive players away. It's like they want to tank, but can't make their mind up.
Basically just traded Roquan for Claypool? Lol

Wow

Albert Breer got breaking news wrong again

:laugh:

Getting the Bears 2nd rd pick is a real steal for the Steelers!

I would've expected a team like GB to be interested in Claypool, but it looks like the price was high.

Kudos to the Steelers.

Works for both teams....

GB reportedly offered a 2nd rd pick for Claypool.

Honestly, I'm glad the Bears outbid the Packers for Claypool. Yes, I would've liked some help at WR right now, but I was never enthused about Claypool as being that guy and I certainly wouldn't have been enthused about giving away a 2nd round pick for him. I'm not so sure he'd be any better on the field than Watson, Doubs or Toure right now and his immaturity would have likely clashed hard with Rodgers and potentially fractured the locker room.

Browns could have definitely used Claypool. Guess they weren't going to entertain a 2nd round pick (and maybe they don't have one).