Stephon Gilmore’s wife denies Gilmore and Cam Newton had dinner, says it was just straight sex

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00

Patriots teammate’s ‘annoyed’ wife denies Cam Newton dinner​

By Ryan Dunleavy

October 13, 2020 | 5:4

Dinner for two is off the table.

The reported dinner between Patriots teammates Cam Newton and Stephon Gilmore – which surfaced after Gilmore tested positive for COVID-19 following Newton’s diagnosis – never happened, according to Gilmore’s wife.

“There was no dinner out,” Gilmore’s wife, Gabrielle, wrote on Twitter. “I’m going to help you out so you guys stop reporting false news.”

She later added, “I’ve seen it circulating a couple times and now I’m annoyed lol,” and “I need my own show if you’re allowed to do these terrible takes and still have listeners.”

ESPN first reported that Newton and Gilmore had dinner together.

Newton tested positive for the virus before an Oct. 5 game at the Chiefs and did not play.

Gilmore traveled with the team and played in the game before his positive test was revealed Oct. 7.

Gilmore’s wife previously tweeted that her husband had four negative tests prior to facing the Chiefs.

The Patriots-Broncos game originally scheduled for last weekend was moved to next weekend. The Patriots closed their facility and practiced just once last week to try to limit the possibility of a team-wide outbreak, like the one that impacted the Titans.

Patriots defensive linemen Bill Murray and Byron Coward also wound up on the COVID-19 list but were not reported to be at the alleged dinner.

yeah, this is the teams fault.

Patriots teammate’s ‘annoyed’ wife denies Cam Newton dinner​

By Ryan Dunleavy

October 13, 2020 | 5:4

Dinner for two is off the table.

The reported dinner between Patriots teammates Cam Newton and Stephon Gilmore – which surfaced after Gilmore tested positive for COVID-19 following Newton’s diagnosis – never happened, according to Gilmore’s wife.

“There was no dinner out,” Gilmore’s wife, Gabrielle, wrote on Twitter. “I’m going to help you out so you guys stop reporting false news.”

She later added, “I’ve seen it circulating a couple times and now I’m annoyed lol,” and “I need my own show if you’re allowed to do these terrible takes and still have listeners.”

ESPN first reported that Newton and Gilmore had dinner together.

Newton tested positive for the virus before an Oct. 5 game at the Chiefs and did not play.

Gilmore traveled with the team and played in the game before his positive test was revealed Oct. 7.

Gilmore’s wife previously tweeted that her husband had four negative tests prior to facing the Chiefs.

The Patriots-Broncos game originally scheduled for last weekend was moved to next weekend. The Patriots closed their facility and practiced just once last week to try to limit the possibility of a team-wide outbreak, like the one that impacted the Titans.

Patriots defensive linemen Bill Murray and Byron Coward also wound up on the COVID-19 list but were not reported to be at the alleged dinner.

The most interesting part of this article is that the patriots have a player named bill Murray.

That's fucking awesome

Key sentence in that story:

"ESPN first reported...."

Who the hell listens to EBSPN anymore? Another shit station that will "report" anything with the flimsiest of evidence if they think it will get clicks and retweets.

Is that the narrative somewhere? I've only heard that about the titans. The pats only had a few. The titans were a bunch
well, they knew gilmore and newton had dinner together, and newton tested positive the next day. they then put gilmore on a plane to KC. now they say the dinner didnt happen.

but i think it did, and theyre covering.

well, they knew gilmore and newton had dinner together, and newton tested positive the next day. they then put gilmore on a plane to KC. now they say the dinner didnt happen.

but i think it did, and theyre covering.
I'm guessing Cam wasn't on the plane, so the big hubbub is someone thinks the Pats would knowingly risk their entire team and staff for a CB but not the QB?

I'm guessing Cam wasn't on the plane, so the big hubbub is someone thinks the Pats would knowingly risk their entire team and staff for a CB but not the QB?
yes. defense was more important vs KC. they get any form of play at QB and they win that game. they came within 40 seconds of being the first team to hold KC to no TD's thru 3 quarters under randy reid.

Whoa, I'm totally mind fucked on this one.

This entire time I thought Cam had dinner with a teammates wife and then seen this thread and thought he didn't have dinner with her, he just fucked her.

Whoa, I'm totally mind fucked on this one.

This entire time I thought Cam had dinner with a teammates wife and then seen this thread and thought he didn't have dinner with her, he just fucked her.

I'm not ruling that possibility out just yet