Still can't get XBOX Series X

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
It is July 2021 and it's still impossible to get an Xbox Series X or PS5 in stores. Unbelievable. I was hoping I'd be able to get the system in time for Madden '22 and NBA 2k22, but I may have to end up waiting until Madden '23. This is ridiculous and maybe Microsoft and Sony should spend more time catching up on producing their systems instead of making new games.

They are going to be creating millions of Madden '22 games, but there won't be enough consumers for all those games they make.

It is July 2021 and it's still impossible to get an Xbox Series X or PS5 in stores. Unbelievable. I was hoping I'd be able to get the system in time for Madden '22 and NBA 2k22, but I may have to end up waiting until Madden '23. This is ridiculous and maybe Microsoft and Sony should spend more time catching up on producing their systems instead of making new games.

They are going to be creating millions of Madden '22 games, but there won't be enough consumers for all those games they make.
Get the discord "stock drops" they give alerts for when they are in stock. I have gotten one as well as several others I know.

Chip shortages affect everyone and their gaming studios have zilch to contribute or take-away from hardware production. I have 2 series x I got at msrp if you’re diligent you can get them when they drop, but randomly looking once a month won’t get you anything

I think I read awhile back that Sony sold more ps5s than ps4s in the same time frame and are up to like 10 million. I got mine before Christmas.

@OregonDucks it was in stock all day off and on at walmart just the other day, did you get one? walmart had rolling stock updates (kinda like best Buy does)

@OregonDucks it was in stock all day off and on at walmart just the other day, did you get one? walmart had rolling stock updates (kinda like best Buy does)
No, I haven't been paying that close of attention. I get busy and have no time for the gaming system, then a day comes where i have down time and i think about buying one, go and look, and it's all out of stock.

No, I haven't been paying that close of attention. I get busy and have no time for the gaming system, then a day comes where i have down time and i think about buying one, go and look, and it's all out of stock.
You can use a stock tracker like “octoshop” that is just an extension that resides in your browser and as long as your browser is up it will check on its own for in stock, then when it is in stock it gives you a notification (it is what i did when i built my new gaming PC this winter)