Sting at 62

Sting used to be one of my favorites as a kid. He looks pretty done here, time to hang it up. Too bad he didn't make his way into the WWE in his prime with Booker T, Goldberg, and the like, that would have been pretty sweet to have Sting/Rock match ups at Wrestlemania. Instead we got fucking John Cena.

As a side note, fucking A has wrestling gone downhill. All these guys look terrible.

Sting used to be one of my favorites as a kid. He looks pretty done here, time to hang it up. Too bad he didn't make his way into the WWE in his prime with Booker T, Goldberg, and the like, that would have been pretty sweet to have Sting/Rock match ups at Wrestlemania. Instead we got fucking John Cena.

As a side note, fucking A has wrestling gone downhill. All these guys look terrible.

Done? He basically wrestled a 10 minute handicap match (his partner later returned) and dove off the stage. At 62. It's actually pretty damn impressive.

Done? He basically wrestled a 10 minute handicap match (his partner later returned) and dove off the stage. At 62. It's actually pretty damn impressive.
Sure, but no one wants to watch wrestlers in their 60's trying to do moves. Ric Flair should have hung it up long before he actually did as well.

I was a big fan of Sting and still consider him one of my top 5, but that clip in the OP was bad. It was slow, there were hits that clearly missed, etc... it's not just Sting, the younger guys were awful.