Team boards on tHoop

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 774.00
They're all going to either lose their theme or look more fucked up than ever after the upgrade. Those banners were from 2012 and 2013. I think the newest player on the Braves banner is like Sid fucking Bream or some shit. :L The team boards look absolutely horrible.

Which teams don't know about us yet?

I didn't visit them much, but I know Nebraska and VaTech had active boards.
When I first joined I strolled into the Husker board and was joking around......fucking Hornets nest of grumpy motherfuckers!!!!!

We just had WEV make a new Braves banner a couple years ago and it was perfect. New stadium in the background with Chipper, Maddux, Smoltz, Dale Murphy, Hank Aaron and Eddie Mathews in the front. Why change it?

I guess it doesn’t matter, all the Braves posters are here now anyways.

The bigger issue is that one of the Rivals UGA posters made a banner for the UGA board, he sent it to Shaggy and it never got put up.

When I first joined I strolled into the Husker board and was joking around......fucking Hornets nest of grumpy motherfuckers!!!!!

Those guys scare me.

Probably! brasky started acting like the teenager he was and they banned me. :mj:

good times.

I tried explaining to them that I went to both Nebraska and Creighton.

gave that up and just stayed away.

good times.

I tried explaining to them that I went to both Nebraska and Creighton.

gave that up and just stayed away.
I really dont get why people care about Creighton so much. They only have basketball and have largely been more successful than UNL... Who cares if you root creighton and nebraska?

They're all going to either lose their theme or look more fucked up than ever after the upgrade. Those banners were from 2012 and 2013. I think the newest player on the Braves banner is like Sid fucking Bream or some shit. :facepalm: The team boards look absolutely horrible.

Which teams don't know about us yet?

but his 'stache, and that cap as a Pirate?!?!

1603727220799.png

bring it bitch