Thatcher Demko’s going to revolutionize the game.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,609.00

In a decade all of the goalies are going to be dropping their sticks.

No higher compliment an opponent can pay a goalie. That look from opponents is why goalies play the position.

Dude deserves the respect. He made a lot of saves and some really amazing saves as well. He is the reason Vancouver even had a chance in the series.

He played lights out, and was really amazing. Respect.

Impressive display last night. The only shot that beat him was one he couldn't see and he still almost saved that one.

Impressive display last night. The only shot that beat him was one he couldn't see and he still almost saved that one.
I couldn't tell you how many times I said "Oh come on" or "How is he saving those" - I was beyond frustrated lol.

He was lights out. He gave Canucks fans like myself hope that Maybe this is our year.

Sucks it had to end the way it did.

Just need some more scoring and we should be fine.

He was very impressive.

Not in my opinion lol.

With progression and not losing too many pieces, I would easily see the Canucks in the playoff picture more consistently in the next 2 years.

I can;t remeber which one posted the article that Drance wrote.

It needs to be next year. If it's 2 were fucked because Petey and Hughes are going to want some serious Green bills..............

oh ya..................

jon stewart middle finger GIF

You're probably getting a good hint at my super secret identity?

I can;t remeber which one posted the article that Drance wrote.

It needs to be next year. If it's 2 were fucked because Petey and Hughes are going to want some serious Green bills..............

oh ya..................

jon stewart middle finger GIF

You're probably getting a good hint at my super secret identity?
next year is tough, but I wouldn't be too surprised to see a good jump especially on riding high on this year.

200.gif