The Amazing Modern Automobile

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 5,797.00
I followed this crash at Tampa on I75 yesterday on the internet. One fatality. I was watching video of the wreckers cleaning it up.

Use the arrows and go to pic #3. Doesn't even look like a car. Wife and I both said, well there's why someone died. Back end of car gone, crushed in from both sides, doesn't even look like a car or that there's room for a human inside. Except wife says "there looks to be a body on the ground covered up back by the doublewide" and I told her that didn't make sense.

As you'll see in the article the fatality was the guy pulling the doublewide, he was standing outside by it when all this happened. Apparently no other major injuries.
The fact anyone could survive in the black sedan just amazes me.

I used to know a guy that tried to kill himself by flooring his truck into a tree. He walked away without a scratch, and a totaled truck. He shot himself a few weeks later. Most felt that they were glad he killed himself before he killed somebody. Strange dude

I used to know a guy that tried to kill himself by flooring his truck into a tree. He walked away without a scratch, and a totaled truck. He shot himself a few weeks later. Most felt that they were glad he killed himself before he killed somebody. Strange dude
Wow, well I got nothing so I guess just wow.

Didn't know the guy but right before our day shift a refinery employee tied a cable to a tree and then put it through his refinery truck window and around his neck. Then floored the truck. Took his head clean off naturally. We got through our morning safety meeting and were trying to drive to the sheetmetal shop to go to work and road was closed with all kinds of lights flashing and the refinery fire dept. trucks, then local cops came up behind us.

Later someone came in the shop and tells us about it and me and my partner are like No Fucking Way.

Wife left him.