The Andy Dalton Thread

I appreciated him helping to lead me to hitting the Dallas team total over (31).

I also appreciate the whole team and the giants too for hitting that game (53.5) over and allowing me to hedge on the 3rd leg tonight after already hitting the first two. This is the 4th week in a row. Woooooooooooo

I hope Dalton has incentives written into his contract or he is about to take a beating for 3mm.

Thought his James Bond movies were underrated.

• If Dalton plays in half of the regular-season snaps and helps the Cowboys make the playoffs, he will earn an extra $1 million.
  • If he plays in 35% of the regular-season snaps, at least 50% of the playoff snaps and directs the Cowboys to wins in the first round ($500,000), second round ($500,000) and NFC Championship Game ($750,000), he will earn an extra $1.75 million.
  • If he wins the Super Bowl, while playing at least half of the snaps and 35% of the snaps in the regular-season, he will earn the final $1.25 million.
  • If the Cowboys earn a first-round bye in the playoffs and all of the aforementioned things happen, then he would earn a max of $6.5 million.

I thinking we will see what he can do over the next 10 weeks

Dallas blue turns Red.
aodqwyypx0ougbyge48u.jpg

just look at him. so ginger i can barely stand it.

Best qB in the tNFCe.

Dalton has the same guy schooling him now at Offensive Coordinator that schooled him the the 2010 Fiesta Bowl.

i can see them letting dak walk, andy is the QB for a year or 2, and they find the next.

@Dirt and i had dalton pegged as a stud coming out of TCU. maybe playing for dallas does that for him?
You have a ton of weapons around you. If Dallas can draft a QB they like I don't see DAK being back in Dallas.

Well until Dalton screwed around and won the game for us I had already flipped into "Suck for Sunshine" mode. Letting NYG win would have been a big first step to getting there. Not sure anyone can suck worse than the Jets though.

Well until Dalton screwed around and won the game for us I had already flipped into "Suck for Sunshine" mode. Letting NYG win would have been a big first step to getting there. Not sure anyone can suck worse than the Jets though.

Yep, it's hard to see the jets beating anyone this year but they'll probably stumble into a couple of wins