the bastardization of baseball v2.0

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 4,540.00
so is it true all games after the wc round will be played in bubbles in texas? no fans and now you have to play in stadiums you might not be familiar with.... rob manfred must die!

AL is in SoCal, NL is in Texas

World Series will be in Texas

I read yesterday that there will be limited tickets sold to the championship series and world series

AL is in SoCal, NL is in Texas

World Series will be in Texas

I read yesterday that there will be limited tickets sold to the championship series and world series
I heard the NLCS will sell a limited amount of tickets. Didn't see anything about the ALCS.

so astros get to play in la and the dodgers in houston.....fucking brilliant
Only reason I can see that as a good idea is it gets them into hotels and out of their houses and usual hangout places.

I'm interested to see two good teams play at the new park in Arlington. See if the inability to hit HR's with the roof closed is because we suck or the park sucks. Based on the lack of offense we saw in the regular season, expect pitching duels.

I'm interested to see two good teams play at the new park in Arlington. See if the inability to hit HR's with the roof closed is because we suck or the park sucks. Based on the lack of offense we saw in the regular season, expect pitching duels.

Holy crap. I had no idea it was that bad, but yup, dead last in HR and 28 of 32 in doubles.

Holy crap. I had no idea it was that bad, but yup, dead last in HR and 28 of 32 in doubles.

It was really obvious to Ranger fans who were used to the bandbox that was the old stadium. Went from bunt HR's to 110 mph off-the-bat fly outs.

It was really obvious to Ranger fans who were used to the bandbox that was the old stadium. Went from bunt HR's to 110 mph off-the-bat fly outs.
Braves are terrible at small ball. Glad we'll be in Houston for the NLDS.

that doesnt answer the question...... which of 2 bubbles in texas and california get the alcs and nlcs?
Oh well hell let me google that for you, I mean your time is probably a lot more valuable than mine.

NLDS: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas, and Minute Maid Park in Houston

ALDS: Petco Park in San Diego and Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles

NLCS: Globe Life Field

ALCS: Petco Park

World Series: Globe Life Field

Please forgive me.

that doesnt answer the question...... which of 2 bubbles in texas and california get the alcs and nlcs?
Arlington gets the NLCS and WS I believe.

Arlington gets the NLCS and WS I believe.
so small ball is what mlb wants....advantage rays if they can get through on the west coast. poor fucking padres. hr killer ballpark and none of the home field craziness they wouldve had after years of playoff absence while alcs is played at their home.