The Browns

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,697.00
Can we slow down on the Browns?

They played the damn Bengals! Goodness gracious everyone on the radio this morning is acting like the Browns beat Kansas City.

Can we slow down on the Browns?

They played the damn Bengals! Goodness gracious everyone on the radio this morning is acting like the Browns beat Kansas City.

Not really. I don't see much of an overreaction...it was about seeing what they could be even if they played a decent team. The Bengals have lots of weapons but both these defenses are not good. It is what it is- a win. They should be Washington next week or that will be a disappointment.

i could see the browns competing for a wild card if they are smart and run the ball. and then run the ball some more.

i could see the browns competing for a wild card if they are smart and run the ball. and then run the ball some more.

Too early to tell. That defense and it's injuries is not very good. But yeah if they can run the ball more often they will have a chance with that schedule.

Too early to tell. That defense and it's injuries is not very good. But yeah if they can run the ball more often they will have a chance with that schedule.

i think baker can be a serviceable nfl starter with a great running game, which the browns can have if they utilize it properly. best 1-2 punch in the league easily.

i think baker can be a serviceable nfl starter with a great running game

Um, I think you meant to say he's got a Dan Marino arm coupled with some Walter Payton legs.

GOAT, baby!

well, maybe 'some' people are overreacting a bit today ....... :beer2:
Full disclosure: I had to google the Browns schedule just to find out how many games they have left.

It will come down to their defense. I think injuries plus lack of depth could hurt them.
Browns offense is not built for shoot outs, they look better with the running game leading the charge and then bootlegging Mayfield out of the pocket.

They dodged a bullet last night. A friend and I were talking yesterday. What if Cincy wins and Borrows has a better game than Mayfield. Would Keenum get a start?

Not really. I don't see much of an overreaction...it was about seeing what they could be even if they played a decent team. The Bengals have lots of weapons but both these defenses are not good. It is what it is- a win. They should be Washington next week or that will be a disappointment.
I wouldn’t say the sky is falling if they don’t beat Washington. Don’t get me wrong Washington’s offense isn’t some earth shattering force but their D is pretty good. I expect them to compete in the NFCeast. An yes that’s partly due to the nfceast looking like it’s absolute shit.

It is the yin for the yang. Everything with the Browns is either the best ever or the worst ever anymore