The Chiefs Still Own the NFL. Many People Are Saying This! Many People!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
How many keystrokes to do fucks need to save?

JTFC…

Atleast let us follow along.

Kim Cattrall Dirty Mouth GIF by FOX TV

Wish the Chiefs would put some money into the team Uber/Lyft fund.
Damn, and they're still gonna beat dat ass. Welcome to the lil bro Broncos fanbase. I expect to go as well as when you bandwagoned Mariota into the NFL.

Damn, and they're still gonna beat dat ass. Welcome to the lil bro Broncos fanbase. I expect to go as well as when you bandwagoned Mariota into the NFL.
I love Bo Nix and want him and the Broncos to do well, but my heart lies in Herbert and the Chargers. Homegrown Oregonian and former Duck. AFC West games between Broncos and Chargers is going to be a heartache

I love Bo Nix and want him and the Broncos to do well, but my heart lies in Herbert and the Chargers. Homegrown Oregonian and former Duck. AFC West games between Broncos and Chargers is going to be a heartache
Two red-headed stepchildren for the Chiefs to beat up on in the division. I love Oregon QB's in my division. :)

I've seen no reason to change my opinion. The Chiefs still own the NFL.

Patrick Mahomes Showtime GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

As a wise man once said " man this is great franchise. I walked in here and said “these guys are great." Lock her up!

Probably OP’s favorite guy.

As a wise man once said " man this is great franchise. I walked in here and said “these guys are great." Lock her up!

Probably OP’s favorite guy.
I fucked up the quotation marks. It was kinda tricky and I’m drunk. I’m sure everyone understands.