The evolution of Brad Marchand since 2017

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
when he finally figured out he didnt have to lick everyone to make a difference:

374 games
174 goals
244 assists
418 pts
± 104

His first 377 games:

116 goals
112 assists
228 pts
± 117

He's still a rat

Another season down, another season of Marchand and that shitty team not winning the cup. Your run is over you’re a cry baby washed up scrub taking L’s after L’s. Hope your golf game is good Brad!

If Don Sweeney would do me the favor of trading Marchand I would help the little prick pack his shit and drive him (he's riding in the trailer) wherever he's traded to.

If Don Sweeney would do me the favor of trading Marchand I would help the little prick pack his shit and drive him (he's riding in the trailer) wherever he's traded to.

I agree with everything.

I come from a ??????/ Canadians household and i'm a rebel in a way to go Canucks/Bruins. People ask me why because of him. My reply is simple:

I like Beregon, Krug, Rask, Pasternak, McAvoy, Debrusk....

but i can't stand rat

I agree with everything.

I come from a ??????/ Canadians household and i'm a rebel in a way to go Canucks/Bruins. People ask me why because of him. My reply is simple:

but i can't stand rat
Think of it like this: Marchand at his absolute worst, is still 10x better than Milan Lucic.

Think of it like this: Marchand at his absolute worst, is still 10x better than Milan Lucic.

castle GIF

I agree with everything.

but i can't stand rat

Pretty much the same for me.

fuck that ratfuck douche...can't be said enough

Reactions: Me