TV Series The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
First logo for Falcon & Winter Soldier:

dwlyei3bqpr21.jpg

Then, the title was adjusted from Falcon & Winter Soldier to The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, as can be seen in the updated logo:

D_9buJbU8AIX6Ks

Helmut Zemo will be back in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier!

Helmut_Zemo_%28Earth-199999%29_from_Captain_America_Civil_War_001.jpg

Announced at D23 Expo that in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier:

- Emily VanCamp will be reprising her role as Sharon Carter / Agent 13 from the Captain America movies

- Wyatt Russell will be playing John Walker / US Agent

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier / Loki / WandaVision Super Bowl TV spot:

First look (show will debut on Friday, March 19, 2021)!

Super Bowl trailer:

Well, after how much I am loving Wandavision, I cant wait for this... Don't think it will be as edgy and groundbreaking... But should be very good...

I wonder if it is even going to be about Falcon, or if it will be how he becomes the new captain America...

With that said, I don't really get nor like how falcon is the future captain America... I don't get it, because he didn't take the supersoldier formula... Doesn't he have more powers as the falcon, since the falcon contraption is his power?? As captain America, wouldn't he just be a powerless soldier, like Hawkeye, but with no extraordinary skill or talent??

at least winter soldier has some kind of enhancements to make him similar to captain America in strength and speed...

@ill or @calsnowskier, or anyone...

Well, after how much I am loving Wandavision, I cant wait for this... Don't think it will be as edgy and groundbreaking... But should be very good...

I wonder if it is even going to be about Falcon, or if it will be how he becomes the new captain America...

With that said, I don't really get nor like how falcon is the future captain America... I don't get it, because he didn't take the supersoldier formula... Doesn't he have more powers as the falcon, since the falcon contraption is his power?? As captain America, wouldn't he just be a powerless soldier, like Hawkeye, but with no extraordinary skill or talent??

at least winter soldier has some kind of enhancements to make him similar to captain America in strength and speed...

I believe that they both “held the shield” after Rogers in the books, at one time or another. So I could see either “winning” by the end of this show (assuming the show is about who takes the mantle now that Rogers “is no more”).

However, one of the characters fills the right boxes while the other doesn’t. So there is no question which will actually win.

I believe that they both “held the shield” after Rogers in the books, at one time or another. So I could see either “winning” by the end of this show (assuming the show is about who takes the mantle now that Rogers “is no more”).

However, one of the characters fills the right boxes while the other doesn’t. So there is no question which will actually win.
I understand the pc-ness. And I am not bothered by it. I just wonder why the falcon would even be a good captain. His super power is entirely in his equipment. And he does not have the natural skills nor training that black widow or Hawkeye have.
Isn’t falcon a more effective superhero for him than captain America would be.
Unless you combine the 2. I guess he just needs the vibranium from the shield.

The Falcon character could stand to be bulked up some. I think from what we've seen of him, he's a show-offy, somewhat hot headed kind of guy and I feel like the Captain America mantle could go to his head...but we will see.

as for Bucky, I think he still has a bit of clouded secrecy around him...does Falcon trust him like Cap did?

The Falcon character could stand to be bulked up some. I think from what we've seen of him, he's a show-offy, somewhat hot headed kind of guy and I feel like the Captain America mantle could go to his head...but we will see.

as for Bucky, I think he still has a bit of clouded secrecy around him...does Falcon trust him like Cap did?

i agree... but again... I don't get this whole mantle stuff... I get that he can call himself captain America and be the new FACE... But doesn't him as falcon have more power than him as Captain America?? again, unless he changes the colours of his Falcon costume, to look like captain America, and is able to repurpose the vibranium shield...

I mean, I guess we will see... and I am looking forward to finding out... but I just cant see Falcon being Captain America... I know the comics did it... and I wonder how they did it...

i agree... but again... I don't get this whole mantle stuff... I get that he can call himself captain America and be the new FACE... But doesn't him as falcon have more power than him as Captain America?? again, unless he changes the colours of his Falcon costume, to look like captain America, and is able to repurpose the vibranium shield...

I mean, I guess we will see... and I am looking forward to finding out... but I just cant see Falcon being Captain America... I know the comics did it... and I wonder how they did it...
yea I've never really followed that whole thing when it came to comics...I knew of Captain America and everything that went with it, but he isn't like Thor where you have to be chosen to wield the hammer.

and Falcon doesn't have the super soldier serum in him, so does he have any kind of additional strength or is he just a Batman with a flying suit?

"Start" promo:

"Honor" promo:

"Coworkers" promo:

"Strong" promo:

"Plan" promo: