The international break.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 499.00
I hate it so much. Especially when the USMNT has nothing scheduled this break.

that is all

I hate it so much. Especially when the USMNT has nothing scheduled this break.

that is all
Germany has 3 games. One useless one with Turkey as a friendly (Why?). Key players like Havertz, Kimich, Kroos, Neuer will not partake in that one.

Also Nations League is useless since big teams have already qualified for Euro 2021.

Germany has 3 games. One useless one with Turkey as a friendly (Why?). Key players like Havertz, Kimich, Kroos, Neuer will not partake in that one.
I wish CONCACAF wasn’t delayed until June. I’m not even sure if USMNT have any friendlies. Got of start getting some of these kids to gel if by chance we see the WC in 2022.

I wish CONCACAF wasn’t delayed until June. I’m not even sure if USMNT have any friendlies. Got of start getting some of these kids to gel if by chance we see the WC in 2022.
I would like to see some of these USA kids play too. Reyna and Pulisic together, Dest and a few others.

Looked at the International schedule this week. Works great living on the West Coast. Germany games at 11:45. Can take a long lunch, and with Covid and working from home now even longer lunches. Also, evening games during the dinner hour Thursday / Friday CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifying. Argentina Thursday and Brazil Friday.

Germany already worried about playing these games. I was reading Covid positive tests for Salzburg and Ukranian players.

Germany vs Turkey on ESPN+ now. Another good use for that purchase :)

Germany vs Turkey on ESPN+ now. Another good use for that purchase :)
Germany a hot fucking mess on defense!!! Geez. Lowe needs to go!! That defense will get them nowhere in the Euros next summer.

In some ways I enjoy Lowe's failure for what he did to Thomas Muller. Keep tieing and losing Lowe and hopefully you'll be gone soon and Muller back.

With Germany bet the over with that defense.

I would like to see some of these USA kids play too. Reyna and Pulisic together, Dest and a few others.

Looked at the International schedule this week. Works great living on the West Coast. Germany games at 11:45. Can take a long lunch, and with Covid and working from home now even longer lunches. Also, evening games during the dinner hour Thursday / Friday CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifying. Argentina Thursday and Brazil Friday.
None of those South American Qualifiers on TV except for some expensive pay for you. What a joke.

Well Germany wasn't much better today. What is with Low and the 3-5-2? The wingbacks in the middle are useless in offense, especially if it is Klosterman and Halstenburg that which wastes Gnabry isolated with no one work with. Kroos is almost a center back now. He seems to have no role in this setup. Goretza a winger? How come Draxler plays every game? The whole thing is a stagnant mess with no attack...but constant counter-attacks. This Low teams formation is going to get them crushed in the Group Stage next year with France and Portugal. Ronaldo The Man in that group. It is barely watchable. And Ulkraine had numerous players out from Covid too.

I still like this starting lineup:

Gnabry
Werner Havertz Brandt
Kimmich Goretzka
Halstenburg Ginter Sule Kosterman
Neuer

Muller needs to be on this team also in the Havertz role at least as a substitute.

All I got to say today is Antonio Rudiger sucks. What shitty defensive performance again yesterday. How does Low start Rudiger every game when he sits on the bench at his club Chelsea? Rudiger was single handedly trying to get Low fired but the other two Chelsea players Havertz and Werner are trying to keep him there.

So it’s back.

Least the US gets a friendly in Wales tomorrow and a friendly vs Panama in Austria.

I STILL HATE THE INTERNATIONAL BREAK!

Scotland v Serbia today in a Euro qualifying playoff, so unlike most international games this week, it actually means something, winner goes to the Euros. 'mon Alba!!!

Waiting patiently for some League One action to kickoff.

Have I mentioned how much I hate the international break?

Anyone watch Germany Spain today? What a shit show Germany is. 6-0 loss. Barcelona and Brazil hold our beer. Man Low must go!!!!!!