Movie The Iron Claw (2023)

Pleasantly surprised by this. Watched this last night, excellent movie!

Seen it. It's pretty good. Not as much wrestling as I thought it would be considering all I've read about how hard the actors trained but they did recreate a couple of matches. Pacing is a little off at times and I could see how that might mess up a person who has no prior knowledge of the story being able to form more connections to the characters. I'd say its a solid B+.

The guy they got to play Ric Flair though is terrible. Cannot believe they went with that. There's got to be like 100 actors out there that could do a better job

Seen it. It's pretty good. Not as much wrestling as I thought it would be considering all I've read about how hard the actors trained but they did recreate a couple of matches. Pacing is a little off at times and I could see how that might mess up a person who has no prior knowledge of the story being able to form more connections to the characters. I'd say its a solid B+.

The guy they got to play Ric Flair though is terrible. Cannot believe they went with that. There's got to be like 100 actors out there that could do a better job
They should have had Ric Flair play Ric Flair

they said they took Chris Von Erich out because it would be to much sadness & the movie would have never gotten made.

they said they took Chris Von Erich out because it would be to much sadness & the movie would have never gotten made.
I didn't know that story until after the movie. That is some serious shit that happened to that family

I grew up in same area and even went to same gym as Kerry. Saw him once do leg presses. Everyone was watching going WTF?

Some personal memories about illegal things I did as a kid come to mind every time I see Von Eric.

First time I saw daddy wrestle had me hooked on the sport for many years.