Movie The Marksman (2021)

Watch the trailer. It's almost the entire movie and is 90% in chronological order. If they extended the trailer another minute, you would know the entire story.

Predictable and boring. I recommend the movie only if you want to take a nap, and can't find any golf on TV.

Watch the trailer. It's almost the entire movie and is 90% in chronological order. If they extended the trailer another minute, you would know the entire story.

Predictable and boring. I recommend the movie only if you want to take a nap, and can't find any golf on TV.
i never watch trailers because it seems like they all do that. hell, sometimes i don't even like to read descriptions. walked in blind to room and it made the movie that much better.

i also don't get how liam neeson got in this action movie lane. he's not very good at the action part of it, especially the older he gets. i say this having recently gone down a jason statham rabbit hole of movies i never saw before like homefront, parker, redemption, transporter 2 and 3, mechanic, war, etc... and while a lot are outrageous as an action movie should be, they're really fucking entertaining and he crushes it every time.

i never watch trailers because it seems like they all do that. hell, sometimes i don't even like to read descriptions. walked in blind to room and it made the movie that much better.

i also don't get how liam neeson got in this action movie lane. he's not very good at the action part of it, especially the older he gets. i say this having recently gone down a jason statham rabbit hole of movies i never saw before like homefront, parker, redemption, transporter 2 and 3, mechanic, war, etc... and while a lot are outrageous as an action movie should be, they're really fucking entertaining and he crushes it every time.
Yeah, I'm the same way with trailers. I watched the trailer after the movie before posting here, and saw it's almost the entire movie. This isn't an action movie. It's very slow.

So if it's something that you think might interest you, I recommend watching the trailer only. I can fill you in on the omitted part in two sentences.

Yeah, I'm the same way with trailers. I watched the trailer after the movie before posting here, and saw it's almost the entire movie. This isn't an action movie. It's very slow.

So if it's something that you think might interest you, I recommend watching the trailer only. I can fill you in on the omitted part in two sentences.
his hat from the still in the video looks dumb, think i'll pass. granted, i'll eventually watch it. shit, i watched cinema classic turbulence for the first time earlier today. might have fallen asleep for like 15 minutes in the middle, don't think i missed anything.