The Masters Golf Tournament

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,000.00
The Masters is setting an example all companies should follow by not making a proclamation on the Georgia voting law.

While the thread title certainly belongs, the link would be better served in the political forum in my opinion.

Reactions: ill
While the thread title certainly belongs, the link would be better served in the political forum in my opinion.
Gigi can't help himself.

I feel like even the putting has been meh today

tHoop has a better Masters thread, gonna go post there.

Trying to find a channel to watch the tournament. It's Golf's biggest tournament, you'd think the GOLF CHANNEL would have non-stop coverage of each hit live. Instead, I was met with about 8 minutes of commercial, then the broadcast airing the leaderboard followed by replay shots of golfers at the practice area, then back to 8 minute commercials.

Trying to find a channel to watch the tournament. It's Golf's biggest tournament, you'd think the GOLF CHANNEL would have non-stop coverage of each hit live. Instead, I was met with about 8 minutes of commercial, then the broadcast airing the leaderboard followed by replay shots of golfers at the practice area, then back to 8 minute commercials.
Masters.com, bro

Well it's on espn instead of the golf channel, so the golf channel can't show a ton. Unfortunately they aren't showing it until quite a bit later for whatever reason. Just go to masters.com

Yep, exclusive rights. This is why the early tee times aren't shown live, as it's only the prime time slots that get coverage other than replays. Been this way for years.

Well it's on espn instead of the golf channel, so the golf channel can't show a ton. Unfortunately they aren't showing it until quite a bit later for whatever reason. Just go to masters.com
ESPN is showing little snippets and they are mostly highlights.

I am expecting Sunday Masters on CBS type coverage from the Golf Channel.

Golf's biggest stage and you have to go to a website to catch it?

not that many people watch the first few days of any golf tournament.

Yeah they do this every tournament for whatever reason.

When you are betting on it, Thursday is just as exciting as Sunday.
well then make an effort and watch online or just scoreboard watch, you degenerate.

Yep, exclusive rights. This is why the early tee times aren't shown live, as it's only the prime time slots that get coverage other than replays. Been this way for years.
The Masters has their own website and it is fantastic. I have one phone streaming Amen corner to the big kitchen TV, one other phone streaming the Featured groups and a computer playing holes 4, 5 and 6 I highly recommend it.

well then make an effort and watch online or just scoreboard watch, you degenerate.
To be honest i have no idea how my bet worked. This is the first i've bet on golf. Thomas to beat Cantlay in round 2? My assumption is this means Thomas has to finish better than Cantlay in round 2?

To be honest i have no idea how my bet worked. This is the first i've bet on golf. Thomas to beat Cantlay in round 2? My assumption is this means Thomas has to finish better than Cantlay in round 2?
Better score today. Looking very good.

Just watched maybe the best Sunday of Golf of all time.