The Official B1G thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Greatest college football conference ever. Even the bad teams are good. They just beat each other up.
Light years ahead of any other conference. I mean, sure, the sec has the odd title contender, but with their lax recruiting rules and sub standard academic requirements, they should be better than they are. I mean, they even let girls play for them.
Compare them to the big xii. You can't. The B1G plays the best defense ever. The big xii, never heard of defense. Plus, after Oklahoma, there's really nothing to see. And even they are mediocre at best.
THE B1G.
We are the leaders in college athletics.

Greatest college football conference ever. Even the bad teams are good. They just beat each other up.
Light years ahead of any other conference. I mean, sure, the sec has the odd title contender, but with their lax recruiting rules and sub standard academic requirements, they should be better than they are. I mean, they even let girls play for them.
Compare them to the big xii. You can't. The B1G plays the best defense ever. The big xii, never heard of defense. Plus, after Oklahoma, there's really nothing to see. And even they are mediocre at best.
THE B1G.
We are the leaders in college athletics.

This must be @rmilia1 speaking from the heart

I think, what you meant to say was "I totally agree with OP. He's obviously very smart."
You guise are cousins, right?