The Red Sox represent everything wrong with baseball

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
Seriously, how do fans of other AL East teams deal with playing them on a regular basis? At a time when everyone is desperately trying to figure out how to speed up the game, especially the pace of play, these jackasses use every stall tactic in the book. It's ridiculous.

There's no need to step out of the box after every pitch. A game that starts at 7:15 that doesn't go to extra's should be over before 11. If it's a 15-14 shootout, maybe it's fine to go a little long, but not for a standard, everyday 6-3 game.

I'd start calling a strike after so many step outs in an AB, and if it continues, start ejecting and fining players and the manager. The selfish pieces of shit are trying to kill the game completely.

200.gif

I just stopped by to pretend that it's only the Red Sox players that are making baseball games last longer than it takes to read War and Peace.

I just stopped by to pretend that it's only the Red Sox players that are making baseball games last longer than it takes to read War and Peace.
Yankees are guilty too, but recency bias makes me bitch about the Red Sox

But on a serious note, he might not be Mookie Betts, but Verdugo is a good looking player. Max Fried has given up 5 hits to lefties all season. 3 of them are Verdugo’s

But on a serious note, he might not be Mookie Betts, but Verdugo is a good looking player. Max Fried has given up 5 hits to lefties all season. 3 of them are Verdugo’s
last 139 games

138 hits
17 HR/56 RBI
.297/.348/.489

837 OPS+

and hes 24

Yankees are guilty too, but recency bias makes me bitch about the Red Sox
I would say that most of the teams in baseball are guilty of adopting the philosophy of making the pitchers work. So the hitters are up there taking good pitches in the early innings in the hopes of getting the pitch counts up and getting the sucky pitchers in the bullpen out on the mound.

It's certainly doesn't help the too many empires have their own interpretation of the strikes zone. Too many of them are squeezing these freakin pitchers nuts and helping to make the games last a hell of a lot longer as well.

I would say that most of the teams in baseball are guilty of adopting the philosophy of making the pitchers work. So the hitters are up there taking good pitches in the early innings in the hopes of getting the pitch counts up and getting the sucky pitchers in the bullpen out on the mound.

It's certainly doesn't help the too many empires have their own interpretation of the strikes zone. Too many of them are squeezing these freakin pitchers nuts and helping to make the games last a hell of a lot longer as well.
It’s been proven that the Yankees and Red Sox play the longest games in the league

Plus they start their home games at 735. Get your shit together. Some of us have to work in the morning.

The Red Sox are to blame for everything that is bad with baseball. I have the data to support this

red_sox_pitchers_620_111013.jpg

Also, Fenway Park seems a bit gimmicky, and I’m more inclined to call it a dump than a treasure. When I see a big ass tin wall on one side and a 2 foot fight fence that outfielders trip over on the other side, I think of that gay ass home run thing they had in Miami.

Knock that shit to the ground and build a presentable stadium

Plus they start their home games at 735. Get your shit together. Some of us have to work in the morning.

I recall the good ole TBS days when that was a common start time for the Braves.

Is this an appropriate time to remind everyone that Boston is the epicenter of racism in America?

i feel like that was our start time as recent as two years ago
It was because they feared traffic would be bad on game day, but it turned out traffic was just fine(well, no worse than normal), so they moved it back to a reasonable start time. You can thank the ones trying to find anything they could to shit on the idea of a new stadium for that

It was because they feared traffic would be bad on game day, but it turned out traffic was just fine(well, no worse than normal), so they moved it back to a reasonable start time. You can thank the ones trying to find anything they could to shit on the idea of a new stadium for that
lol, Fulton County so mad