The Shaq streak is over......

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
E5Ln9L2VgAAmoA-

Love this kind of stuff, very interesting. 1984 and 1986 the graphic is incorrect, Greg Kite played for the Celtics in both seasons, he also has the wrong Shaq team listed in the first one and the wrong name in the second.

Completely forgot about Shaq's time in Cleveland and Boston.

The most mind boggling move of Shaq's career was his time in Phoenix. It made no sense for an up-tempo high scoring Suns team to bring in an aging big man Shaq. I guess it was more of a mind boggling move by the Suns then it was for Shaq.

Completely forgot about Shaq's time in Cleveland and Boston.

The most mind boggling move of Shaq's career was his time in Phoenix. It made no sense for an up-tempo high scoring Suns team to bring in an aging big man Shaq. I guess it was more of a mind boggling move by the Suns then it was for Shaq.
Shawn Marion was never the same player after this deal. Kerr knew he needed to unload him before it was too late.

But Shaqtus was older, fatter and lazier than anyone realized. Turns out, his ex wife had got his balls in the divorce settlement.

This was totally false.

Greg Kite never played for the Lakers, his last game was for the Pacers in 1995.

Who was George Kite?

This was totally false.

Greg Kite never played for the Lakers, his last game was for the Pacers in 1995.
He played for Boston in the Finals twice.

Teammates with Shaq in Orlando. Only partially false.

He played for Boston in the Finals twice.

Teammates with Shaq in Orlando. Only partially false.
I know that,

This had him playing for the Lakers in 1997.

I know that,

This had him playing for the Lakers in 1997.
He was still Shaqs teammate and a two time Champion.

All while AC Green was afraid of pussy.

He was still Shaqs teammate and a two time Champion.

All while AC Green was afraid of pussy.
Um....he has been married to a woman since 2002.

Married Vernonique Green in 2002.

Back