The Tim Dillon Show

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,455.00
Host: Tim Dillon

Tim is a standup comedian. Big, loud, gay, centrist who grew up on Long Island. Alot of conspiracy talk and current events. Very funny but dark. Especially since March.

Dude is the fucking GOAT right now. Listening to his episode of "2 Bears" with Tom Segura currently. Wouldn't give this pod a chance with Bert on the show, but I'll listen to anything Tim Dillon.

Another banger of an episode.

Dicey dicey quotes about Trump and Candace Owens...

Loved the DXL rewards rant. "Hey you're fat again this month. Here's your reward"

He was annoying on Joe Rogan.

He was annoying on Joe Rogan.
Because Joe didn't understand most of his jokes?

I remember a few of his appears on Rogan back, Tim was being Tim about Bill Gates and Covid and Joe got all serious and said shit like "You can't go making claims like that without evidence."

Joe Rogan supposed all star comedian, invites a comedian on his show and then asks in all sincerity for "evidence" of his jokes.

Because Joe didn't understand most of his jokes?

I remember a few of his appears on Rogan back, Tim was being Tim about Bill Gates and Covid and Joe got all serious and said shit like "You can't go making claims like that without evidence."

Joe Rogan supposed all star comedian, invites a comedian on his show and then asks in all sincerity for "evidence" of his jokes.

Just wasn't all that funny to me. My sample size is admittedly not very high though.

Just wasn't all that funny to me. My sample size is admittedly not very high though.
I mean, I cant imagine most former cokehead obese homosexuals who used to sell sub-prime mortgages are for everyone.

Candace owens on the next episode! Whoooooo

Candace owens on the next episode! Whoooooo
Welp, it was basically Candace ranting for an hour. Not much Tim. Oh well, always fun to hear a Candace Owens-Charles Barkleyesque rant about how black people have every opportunity in the world, unlike what the Democrats want you to believe.